View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. I regret to say

by , 01-10-2007 at 02:05 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I regret to say that I've felt considerably worse today.
    After a breakfast I didn't feel like eating, of scrambled eggs and 2 minute bacon, I did some last minute revision for my business exam and psyched myself up for it. I even used the new black pen (Form a set of 3) that mum got me as a stocking filler (Tough I don't actually have stockings anymore so it was a bag with an adorable little kitten with a bow around it's neck (I dreamed of having a kitten this Christmas, seeing as it's
    Categories
  2. a little low

by , 01-09-2007 at 05:49 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I can't believe it. Tom (A social outcast with no interest in people) has a Myspace page. So does Alison (Though I suspected she would, that's why I looked). What makes it even more interesting is that Tom used the picture of him wearing eyeliner (That Alison persuaded him to wear once) It's got to be the most ridiculous picture of him that I know exists of (excluding the one where he looks like a dark sheep had been draped over his head ).
    I feel cold now.

I have

Updated 09-10-2008 at 12:14 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oldbats and whisky

by , 01-08-2007 at 07:00 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah. What a lovely morning (Heavy on the sarcasm).
    I was woken this morning by an awful noise (Most likely a fox screaming). The fact that it was able to enter the dream I was having (Which I can't remember now) and wake me up was kind of eerie. But that's what can happen when your room has a view of the garden and about 5 others (despite the double glazing).
    But that wasn't all. Today I met with the delightful Ms Oldbat (You can practically see the sarcasm oozing out of that
    Categories
  4. Increasing cheer

by , 01-07-2007 at 07:23 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    As the title says, my mood is changing. I'm starting to feel happier now. Besides that little bit of information, there's not much to say.
    Mum had to do the laundry at the launderette (Because, as you know, the washing machine's broken). I was the one that had to rush around all the radiators trying to get things dry in time . I noticed that we just don't have enough .
    Mum and I both had showers, because we wanted to watch war games (and showers take considerably less time,
    Categories
  5. Spiraling depression

by , 01-06-2007 at 10:48 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Just like the title says. I'm spiraling into a deeper depression than I've had before, and for longer too. I feel so sad, but mainly lonely. I can't talk to Tom anymore and I can only say so much to mum. I just feel so lonely, and sad.
    I didn't really feel like going to Toms. Last night (I think, or the night before) I dreamed that he was coming to my house and I didn't want to see him so I left before he came. But then I felt guilty. I felt sorry for him so I tried to get back but I couldn't

Updated 09-10-2008 at 12:09 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized