View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. The Spotted Cake From Hell

by , 01-19-2018 at 05:29 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    The day Iíve had.

So. If you were to search for ďspotty cakeĒ Youíll find some fun looking things and right away youíll find what I was trying to make.
    Itís my mumís birthday tomorrow and I donít really have anything for her. I put all my efforts into Christmas and had some nice surprises for her (including something that I actually went out and bought myself). As there was a 3 for 2 offer when I bought her Satsuma hand cream and hand sanitiser I was saving the second hand ...

Updated 01-19-2018 at 08:59 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Why Trees?

by , 01-08-2018 at 12:47 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Why not trees? Theyíre lovely.
    Weíve just put Stanley out and it makes me sad.
    Iíll never understand why people have fake Christmas trees. Sure theyíre convenient and donít make a mess but is that all? They can come in all sorts of colours and styles. But how can that compare to the beauty of a real tree? Even a tiny shrub has so much more beauty than plastic crap.

I know and accept that real trees have their issues.
    You need to get a quality tree from a quality ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Predictions for the New Year

by , 12-31-2017 at 06:39 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I must admit I quite enjoyed doing my advent blog again and I figured itíd be nice to wrap up the year with another.

I usually get depressed around this time. Either still depressed from Christmas, after Christmas or thinking about the past year and the oncoming new one depresses me. But at the moment Iím feeling pretty okay. Sort of not happy and not sad but comfortable.

So. Predictions for the year
    - Some famous figure will die, possibly right after the new ...

Updated 12-31-2017 at 08:55 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. And On Christmas Day

by , 12-25-2017 at 07:56 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A bell.
    So I figured out why I always get depressed on Christmas Day without fail.

Itís not just because me and my dad donít get on. Itís not that heís a bad person though. Donít go thinking that. Itís just because we donít interact with each other more than a couple of times a year so he doesnít know how to deal with me (because I am a sensitive creature).
    Itís not just that though. Tiredness adds more kindling so to speak. So just one tiny spark and thatís it. Iím ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. If I start it on the 24th it Still Counts

by , 12-24-2017 at 08:52 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A little candle.
    So Iím still not done and itís just rolled over to Christmas Day.

ARE YOU READY?

IS EVERYTHING READY?

The tableís cleared at least. Thatís not normally finished until just before dinner. So thatís a win.
    Really really need to hoover but itís midnight and the hooverís very loud. Donít think the neighbours will be happy with that.
    Iíve finally fixed the candle stick. Well the holder I should say.

There ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 100 1234561151 ... LastLast