Blog Comments

Yuky won´t ever be forgotten. And she has known much love.

Deepest sentiments to you and your mum.

Danik
    My deepest sympathies.

Sincerely,
    tailor
    It's done
    I agree Danik 2016 I also think our Blue has a great voice and has so many lovely stories to tell, of everyday life and also the deeper struggles we come to within what means "family".
    Very, very sorry about Yuky and you and your mum. There is so much Love in this story.
    You did and still do much to ease the dogs life. Lots of strength for you and your mum.

Your life seems to be turning upside down with so many changes.
    But I think you yourself have provided the key answer for your future!
    "Gain more beings to be my reasons not to do something stupid."
    Maybe writing and publishing what you write will be one of them. You have a very personal style and voice.
    For sure, we never know how much our dogs are hurting. Yuki's had an amazing life with you guys! You've been so attentive to her needs and so many treats, I think it's a great way to say good-bye to such a sweet member of your family. I think it's good it can be planned and then you avoid a possible late night emergency situation. Been there done that, not recommended.
    It's a lovely story you have for her, I'm sure you'll be a huge comfort to her as she starts her next journey
    Sending you lots of strength for Monday, or whichever day it is.
    A touching post... best wishes (and more) to all.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor
    oh Blue more surprise revelations about your dad! it's so unfair.
    I hope you don't have to move ?
    How is Yuki doing today ?
    It was fun to read in a previous blog all the gardening you've been doing, wow! I have NO talent for gardening, I hope you're enjoying some veggies.
    Congrats! It seems everything went as well as possible!
    Wishing Yuki a good and fast recovery!
    And if you can, now the worst part seems to be over, try to get some more sleep and eat well!
    Hope you are well always, Bluebird.
    Be safe... be well.

Ta ! (short for tarradiddle),
    tailor STATELY
    Oh poor doggy I hope they have some relief from painkillers and antiB. Sounds like you're taking good care of yourself, I hope it's not covid! take care!
    Sorry about Yul! And that you and your mother have caught Covid even with being careful as you were.
    Wish you all have good medical assistance and get well soon!
    So sorry about your dog. And COVID !
    Praying all works out for the best. You've been smart to get vaxed and boosted. I'm planning to get the 2nd boost as soon as it's authorized for we elderly here in the States. Yeah, with restrictions becoming lax I find I'm being a bit more lax too. Funeral attending... too many, and without masks. Only 1-due to COVID, my Brother-in-law who lived close. Sprinkle in a terminal cancer & heart disease (45 & 52) and a few due to old age (92 & 100) and a few others and it's been a lot of potential exposure. Church has become lax too with the lifting of restrictions. That may all change if the stats start creeping up like that across the pond (from my viewpoint). Get well, you and your Mom and dog, and be safe...
    I think you can be very proud of yourself for initiating a conversation with her. You did great Blue.
    I forgot to add. I told mum that I'd just always assumed he'd be like granddad and get old, then go into a nursing home, then go into hospital and THEN die and that made me start crying too.
    Thank you
    Sorry to learn that, Blue, and I wish you much strenght!
    Sorry Blue. It is now Wednesday, and I am considering having a few martinis on Friday.
    I think you're coping very well under the circumstances! My condolences to you Blue in such a difficult time and I'm wishing you lots of strength in the coming days.
Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast