View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Continued

by , 09-15-2022 at 09:33 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    This follows from part 1

They're sealed up the roof. Re set/replaced tiles. There was a broken one in the picture. and replaced the front guttering. And our roof tile disappeared. (there's been a spare roof tile in the front garden since I was young. Originally it was used to prop up an extension to the down pipe but it doesn't really work for that so we just left it next to the pipe) It went missing. I'm a little sad about it because it's always been there but I had thought of letting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When It Rains It Pours. Literally

by , 09-15-2022 at 09:28 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I've had things to note since last time but I wanted to sit in silence for a while. And then the big thing happened and it seemed inappropriate but maybe better to write now than later.
    I don't want to talk about my dog yet except for one thing. It was still Summer and it hadn't rained for quite some time. When...the deed was done it rained. heavily but not for too long. It either started just as it was done but I'm pretty sure it was a little after while we were spending some time with.......the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized