View RSS Feed

Barmy Blue's Bland Blog

Well, doesn't the title Barmy Blue's Bland Blog give you a clue as to the content?

1. Now You Say Hello

by , 11-16-2017 at 12:30 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I’ve suffered a terrible injury. Oh woe is me.
    I’m being dramatic for fun.
    It’s a cat scratch and a little one at that.
    I haven’t been scratched for such a long time. It was surprising.

Forewarning, I’m not sure how I’ll be at the moment. Might be a little odd.....more than usual.

Skip if your squeamish…..or a guy.
    I’m a few days away from the safe time (what is generally considered to be the right time between….I’ll just ...

Updated 11-16-2017 at 12:44 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Blog of Halloween Past and Present

by , 10-31-2017 at 07:00 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So. I’ve had a busy day. Halloween is always busy for me.
    I never did write up last year. I meant to. I started writing an entry at Easter but stopped because I couldn’t remember how many pumpkins I’d had and I had to find the camera to check. It took two days because we put it away for Christmas.

So this year was basically an expansion on last year. I didn’t take detailed notes so it should be short.

LAST YEAR

I wanted ...

Updated 10-31-2017 at 07:32 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tree

by , 09-28-2017 at 06:04 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I’ve just lost a family member. You’ll laugh when I tell you it’s a tree. Allow me to elaborate.

I’m 29 years old.
    My parents got married 10 years before I was born.
    They held off getting married until they’d bought a house, then the wedding was a bit rushed (this is most likely due to the fact that my dad grew up in some abysmal council houses with his brothers and his mother who had a nervous breakdown (or something to that effect) and ended up going practically blind ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thank You Granddad’s Genetics

by , 07-26-2017 at 01:00 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title: This Would've Been Just a Comment But Was Too Long

Well. Seems like I might have inherited my Granddad’s teeth after all. The dentist gave my teeth a rather sadistic poking and scraping to check for holes. None. Well, none big enough to need filling anyway. If you believe the Sensodyne adverts the teeth have microporous holes that causes sensitivity. So I definitely do have holes, just none of concern. She assured me that teeth are far stronger than you think so ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Dentist

by , 07-26-2017 at 12:03 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title: It's Been A While

So. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. I haven’t been for a long time and my oral hygiene has been far from satisfactory throughout my life. To be honest it’s not all that great now but it’s a hell of a lot better than it used to be. Both my parents have fillings and have for most of their lives. So far I never have. But you never know, that could change.
    We’ve been with the same family dentist probably since my parents moved in about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 94 1234561151 ... LastLast