View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. On the 11th Day of Christmas

by , Yesterday at 04:31 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    My calendar gave to meÖ.
    A big Santa face.

Donít feel like saying much today. Christmas is creeping closer and we havenít decorated and I still have 13 cards to make.
    Iím not that worried about the decorating. Iím hoping to leave the ceiling decorations as long as possible because I realised last year that itís pointless to put them up any earlier because they fall down right away.
    Things were different when I was little. Mum would climb up the ladder and pin ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Day 10

by , 12-10-2017 at 06:30 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A Santa hat that was very difficult to get out.
    It snowed today.
    First in the early hours but we missed the actual snowfall and it started raining. But there was a tiny bit of snow slowly disappearing. Mum was going to take Yuki out for her night walk (which is actually a very early hours walk) so I put on my boots and coat (over my pyjamas) and went out with them just to the end of the street. Sometimes during that walk Yui will just sniff up and down the street and come home. But ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Day 9

by , 12-09-2017 at 06:01 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A bauble.
    Which I assumed was a ball ball when I was little since it is ball shaped.
    Letís see. Well I could get Easter off my list. Only trouble is I keep mixing up last Easter with the previous one because I donít think I wrote up the previous one. So expect a lot of ďI think it was that one but it might be this oneĒ need to refer to my diary for one detail. Ah. That was this Easter.

Well. I was still occasionally checking Facebook then. I donít really bother now but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I 8 a star

by , 12-08-2017 at 05:50 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I get bored of saying Day X every day.
    So yeah. Itís a star today.

I got some bread.
    How is that news?
    Itís rye bread.
    Wow.

Iíve been wanting to try healthier things for a while. Itís just that theyíre kind of boring. Usually, around New Year I end up thinking to myself. You know what I need? Lettuce. Or something like it.
    I usually stock up on Christmas things throughout the month of December and feel bad for the things that didnít ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 7

by , 12-07-2017 at 06:40 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    A cute little donkey.
    So cute.

Donít have anything to say today. Except that for some unknown reason I acquired a super soft furry cushion in a kind of beige colour that I have decided will be my new best friend when certain things occur.
    I could snuggle it when I get sad. Because I always get sad at Christmas. I had a brief moment of sad, only a day or two, but I seem to have gotten over that for now so Iím staying positive.
    And, before you think it, itís not ...

Updated 12-07-2017 at 08:55 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 45 12345611 ... LastLast