View RSS Feed

Odd Dreams

Thought I'd compile all my dream entries since they can be quite fun

1. Drowning in Snot and Tears

by , 06-29-2016 at 10:34 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title: Flushing the system
    Alternative alternative title: Some pun about waterworks
    Alternative alternative alternative title: Why doesn’t she love me?
    Alternative alternative alternative alternative title: Biggest Snot Bubbles Ever

So. It’s not really an unreasonable time to be up and about. Well. It isn’t unless you factor in that I didn’t actually get to sleep until late. If I’m lucky I’ve had four hours, which might explain a few things. Well. ...

Updated 06-29-2016 at 10:46 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Odd Dreams , My Snow Dog
  2. Sons of the Devil Dream

by , 09-13-2012 at 11:00 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I had another interesting dream today, although it's not very long and kind of crazy. There was some crazy stuff about some evil people wanting to get into a cute looking house which was kind of already in a house, making it a very ornate doll house I suppose. There were some toys outside and I propped up a large, freestanding, toy giraffe by a wall and the bad guy started trying to saw it's legs off because I'd hidden something important inside. To protect this giraffe and other stuffed toys I ...
    Categories
    Odd Dreams
  3. So. Any Theories?

by , 06-04-2012 at 01:25 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Ah. I had another weird dream. But before that, I was given some incorrect information last time. The injection that I thought caused the drug rash was actually during the operation. There were no injections at her follow up appointment. They did however put in the dilating eye drops. They always ask if she's allergic to anything before they put them in. The answer is always no. She came off of the course of antibiotics a few days before the appointment and assumed it was out of her system. Apparently ...

Updated 07-22-2012 at 10:37 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Odd Dreams
  4. Blue's Bizarre Subconscious

by , 05-18-2012 at 12:50 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So. The dreams I've had. I'll try to be quick. It's late but I wanted to stay up a little longer but if this takes too long I'll do it again later.

I've had about 4-5 odd dreams, all while I've been sleeping in late (the best time for my subconscious to go crazy so as I can remember it). I can't be sure of all the details, only the overly gripping bits so they're going to be full of holes and the number of holes will be linked to how early in the past week they were. Each title is ...

Updated 05-19-2012 at 08:43 AM by Bluebiird (Forgot a few, just put them in)

Categories
    Odd Dreams
  5. The Dream(s)

by , 05-04-2011 at 09:57 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Said I might mention that fun dream I had a while ago. Felt like writing about it now. Shocked gasp. Blue's actually writing about what she said she would. Now this comes in three distinct parts. The first one is tricky to remember and was the first section I remember, I think (I actually forgot this then remembered again).
    Part 1
    My mother and I have gone on some kind of holiday. We're staying at a hotel/B&B/Inn it kind of varies as I progress. Next door to this resting place ...

Updated 06-04-2012 at 11:42 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Odd Dreams
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast