View RSS Feed

My Snow Dog

A compilation of the entries featuring my lovely dog Yuki

1. Never Bring a Dog to a Cat Fight

by , 11-25-2017 at 06:52 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    So. I made a little mistake today.
    You already know we have a lot of cats around here. I’ve had cats before too. So I know cats fight. Back when we had cats hearing any cat meowing outside sent us into a panic in case it was one or ours. So we know that cats fight. A lot.
    They don’t fight all of the time but every so often we have a week or so of cat fights and constant meowing. They walk through the garden meowing a low meow. I can’t be 100% certain but I’d guess this comes down to ...
    Categories
    My Snow Dog
  2. Drowning in Snot and Tears

by , 06-29-2016 at 10:34 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Alternative title: Flushing the system
    Alternative alternative title: Some pun about waterworks
    Alternative alternative alternative title: Why doesn’t she love me?
    Alternative alternative alternative alternative title: Biggest Snot Bubbles Ever

So. It’s not really an unreasonable time to be up and about. Well. It isn’t unless you factor in that I didn’t actually get to sleep until late. If I’m lucky I’ve had four hours, which might explain a few things. Well. ...

Updated 06-29-2016 at 10:46 AM by Bluebiird

Categories
    Odd Dreams , My Snow Dog
  3. Here's Yuki

by , 10-03-2012 at 05:59 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    I was just randomly looking through some old blogs of mine when I found one about the dog that broke into our garden about 4 years ago. Imagine my amazement when I found that I'd uploaded a picture of that dog for you guys to see.

So. Since I gave you a picture of that dog I decided to dig up some old pictures of Yuki that are already online (they're from the early days when I sent mum pictures to show her friend how the dog was doing, this was before she became ours). I did want ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 12:21 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  4. Deer Hunter In Training

by , 08-06-2012 at 03:20 PM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Heh. Bit of a misleading title. We took Yuki shopping today to the pet shop. She's been there twice before. The first time we had her weighted to work out how much frontline to give her and second to get her a proper collar. Her current range of collars are black with bone shaped studs, very classy but the ring in them keeps breaking so we're going to try a stronger one this time.

The second time I was able to hypnotise her buy letting her watch the guinea pigs running around in ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:14 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
  5. Fear Not

by , 07-17-2012 at 09:54 AM (Barmy Blue's Bland Blog)
    Anyone going back through my blog might notice some minor entries missing or altered. Fear not. I decided to do a little tidying. I've wondered if my blog takes up too much space in cyberspace and thought a little cleaning would be good for me. So far I've just deleted a few things regarding my novel. You know how I'm paranoid about that stuff, even though I changed some names and details before uploading it just for that reason. I was going to just get rid of them but one or two had some other ...

Updated 08-15-2012 at 12:15 PM by Bluebiird

Categories
    My Snow Dog
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast