View RSS Feed

Imported Poems

description

1. GRE

I have been remiss in my duties here, so forgive me. I have been studying for the GRE. I promise to be more faithful now that I have endured hell and returned from it.

Well, I took my exam today and guess what? I suck at math - Ha! Ha! I'm terrible; it's a wonder I graduated from high school with such horrid scores. I got a 420 out of 800, and they give you 200 points to start with. (-: On the other hand, my verbal score was 690, which is almost 200 points over what they require ...
    Categories
  2. Halloweenie

I usually don't get into All Hallow's Eve, but this year I'm feeling the spirit. Anyone going out in costume?

Fell in love with dress...plan to be "Countess of Moldovia" for the holiday - LOL:

And this is what a trainwreck looks like the day after fondling a model inappropriately, having the ex-boyfriend threaten to kick his ***, promptly getting into a car accident ...
    Categories
  3. A Bit of Sentiment...

While cleaning out my word files, I stumbled across this bit - a "good-bye" to the one I love (still love), never sent:

I hate you. I hate you because you’re beautiful. I hate you because you’re inspirational. I hate you for drawing down the night sky so I could touch the moon and the stars in your eyes. I hate your heavenly hair, the round orbs of your breasts, the long stretch of cheekbone and lengthy fingers promising palpable, ...
    Categories
  4. Forgive Me

Because I'm working on studying/taking the GRE and/or Lit SAT and applying to colleges and finding a job and a place to live, I won't be on regularly, so forgive me if I don't get to everyone's blog. Unfortunately, sometimes sacrifices must be made for the greater goal.

For fun: looks like OB got a new BF - and contacts. This hookup is much prettier (although a bit pudgy) than Mr. Pink-shirt:

Categories
  5. Graduate School

Okay, in light of my recent failure to pass the English Cert exam, my parents have volunteered to send me to graduate school in English Lit. I credit my brother for paving the way. If I had told them my dreams of going to school for my masters, they would have said "that's nice" or "where are you going to get the money" or "you can't get a job with a masters. What are you going to do?" They are about as supportive of my passion and writing as Hillary Clinton would ...
    Categories