Blog Comments

Truly said...... Really impressive
    [QUOTE=andave_ya;bt22076]Erm, erm, like Faulkner instead? Or Tolstoy?? Are they considered realist? I laughed too when I read your comment - it's funny to think how I was trying to phrase my comment properly and instead committed a (literary) faux pas.[/QUOTE] I love Dostoevsky because of his characters, and http://www.theimmortalitysecret.com/elixir-of-immortality/ ----[QUOTE=andave_ya;bt22076]yes, they have major depth to them and it is a deep pleasure to dig into their characters.[/QUOTE]
    Updated 07-11-2016 at 12:47 AM by tamilse
    Sorry to be so late -- very very late, I now see, Countess -- in responding to your situation. I don't make it by here much anymore. But please don't let your imagination die. I firmly believe that the future is in our imaginatiions and, if you keep the image of your future alive in your own mind, then that is what will help guide your steps in getting there. Perhaps in small steps, but eventually you will make progress getting there.
    So, please.

I hope something has improved since your post.
    Updated 05-26-2010 at 02:35 PM by Morden
    Cheer up! You're just going through something but that doesn't mean it's anything serious dear. However, when I was clinically diagnosed with anxiety disorder, I went all natural. I listen to music, exercise- eat some comfort food and all. A friend who's suffering from the same issues too shared a site with tips on all going natural- this is not spam. Again, it's just a personal tip. No harm if you try coz like I said, I have avoided any sort of medications too. http://4a4395too-5vbza-r6-blnnazr.hop.clickbank.net/
    frankenstein is a sad story, i agree with Dark Muse i like to root for the vampires too
    real nice, i love the symbolism
    nice pics
    Hi Countess,
    Hope things are going well for you out there in the silence.
    I swing by every so often looking for word.
    We're all technology whores, but I'm going to unwhore myself by tossing my gadgets into a bonfire at an undisclosed date. Yippeee! And I'm saving my computer for last. I'm going to stand on my desk chair and....
    oh nevermind.

First I wanna get some use out of this computer, being it's my last one and all.
    Started to read this and wasalready thinking of your esteemed Mr. Bloom. You are an amazing lady Countess. I never could write on your level. Glad to see more of yoiu here lately.
    Oh my god-- AMAZING!
    Lovely pictures, Countess!
    oh my! wow! you look stunning!
    wow, you look great in that outfit!
    Still a beauty Countess!!! Good to see you on more often.
    You look really cute Countess.
    LOVE the outfit
    you get all dolled up in work?
    Countess you really have such a pretty face against that black hair.
    Wow again (a different sort of WOW)

Trick and Treat!

_P.
    Wow Countess! I'm with Virgil, I think a cold shower may be in order;)
    gosh -- -- wow.
Page 1 of 32 12345611 ... LastLast