View RSS Feed

Sci Fi Story

description

1. My Maria

by , 04-11-2008 at 05:01 PM (Sci Fi Story)
    My Mother and Father went to a movie for their Honeymoon. It was the movie "The Sound of Music". There is a song in the movie with the phrase, "Maria, I just met a girl named, Maria." Anyways, in real life, I just got a text message from a girl named Maria." Its a small world. Maria and I go way back, we've known each other for years. Maria was living in Louisiana, when I first moved down here. The last time I saw her, I was down here for an interview, and I went ...
    Categories
  2. Pete & Joe

by , 04-09-2008 at 06:18 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    This entry is about my brother Joe, Jane's father. Please listen to this song while you read it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a76FeV2-Dw

My Name is Peter Joseph. My brother's name is Joseph James. PJ & JJ, I asked my Mom, one time, if this was intentional. She said it was. I always told people, as a joke, "I was such a good little boy, that my mother & father named my little brother after me. Joe is the coolest. I mean absolutely coolest person... unfortunately ...
    Categories
  3. The Familial Soul Collector

by , 04-06-2008 at 09:09 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    I don't know why, but strange things happen to me. My Father was dying for 5 years. It was a slow laborious death. My Mother was his careprovider. She is my angel. She was his angel. Everytime she would call me, she would say, "This is it. This is might be the last time you see him." I took every opportunity I had to drive from basically New Orleans, Louisiana to Minneapolis, Minnesota. It was very bizarre. I arrived one time and my cousin Jeff died. The next time, my Step-Grandfather ...
    Categories
  4. Dear Old Dad

by , 04-04-2008 at 08:44 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    I had the coolest Dad a kid could ask for. He was a football coach, and he had taught all four of his kids to get in the ready position as linemen do, then take off on the command of "Hut!" He had a second job as a Parks & Recreation Director, which paid very little. He created several parks, and employed several of his atheletes. I always had a lot of big friends that way, if you know what I mean.

Anyways, Dad was a teacher. He taught 8th grade English. When ...
    Categories
  5. Pete Has Bad Dreams

by , 04-03-2008 at 08:52 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    To those of you who remember, Pete has horrifying dreams! Really they are visions. Here is a musical link to listen to while reading this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Y8A4VtY3Q

There are a couple of dreams I've written about...
    Frequently my dreams took me to the mountains (never sure which ones), and always the dreams took place in a nearly pitch black night time setting. I would be struggling through the mountains in all sorts of weather, hiking off trail, up and
    Categories