View RSS Feed

Sci Fi Story

description

1. Posthumous Letter From Dad

by , 04-15-2008 at 03:51 AM (Sci Fi Story)

I wish to read to you a letter from my Father. He has been dead, now 7 plus years. I love him and my Mother so much it hurts me. This letter was written upon official "The Mousetrap, Inc" paper(Our Family Bar). I only have a photocopy left to read from. This is a letter upon my graduation. I was already set to leave for my first tour of duty, in April 1987, under President Reagan. ...
    Categories
  2. Quotations (Part II)

by , 04-15-2008 at 02:48 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Ok, quick quotes from Kurt Vonnegut. Kurt was a brilliant writer. He was captured as a POW, survived the Dresden firestorm that killed something like 500,000 people. He writes in a book called, 'Fates Worse Than Death', subtitled a 'A Autobiographical Collage'. I write in my books, and so these quotes are either Kurt's or mine, or posted in this book.

All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental and should not be construed. No names have been changed to protect the innocent,
    Categories
  3. I'm a proud Poppa!

by , 04-14-2008 at 05:38 PM (Sci Fi Story)
    Hey, besides as everyone knows by now, my daughter, a cat that has been hanging out around the apartments mewling a lot just had kittens. I've notified the authorities of this, and the apartment supervisors. I'm gonna see if Suzie wants one, she had one before, and maybe her dog Maggie could use a friend.
    I'm sure Momma ...
    Categories
  4. Quotations (Part II)

by , 04-14-2008 at 10:05 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Ok, quick quotes from Kurt Vonnegut. Kurt was a brilliant writer. He was captured as a POW, survived the Dresden firestorm that killed something like 500,000 people. He writes in a book called, 'Fates Worse Than Death', subtitled a 'An Autobiographical Collage'. I write in my books, and so these quotes are either Kurt's or mine, or posted in this book.

All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental and should not be construed. No names have been changed to protect the
    Categories
  5. Quotations (Part I)

by , 04-13-2008 at 03:04 PM (Sci Fi Story)
    I've always been fascinated by quotes...this is very similar to one of my favorite number counters...Shalot. I've collected quotes by the thousands, and then technology changes, and I lose them. Here are some quotes on the way life has been treating me as of late. Anyways, here it goes.

There are days when it takes all you've got just to keep up with the losers.
    ~Robert Orben
    Categories
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast