View RSS Feed

Sci Fi Story

description

1. The Three Amigos

by , 05-28-2008 at 10:35 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    I guess I dedicate this to Pendragon and Mtpsur, just because they are two cool cats!

I grew up with two very good buddies. They are both like me...Super Genius. LOL. You know like Wiley Coyote? Anyways, they are two of the coolest and toughest men I've ever met, and it has always been a pleasure to see them. They both have superhero nicknames... H-Bomb and Tuna Can Tim. Anyways, we were on several teams together. When I went in the military, they were there the day that
    Categories
  2. Poetry in Motion

by , 05-26-2008 at 03:21 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    I am just a simple man, but I do so love to share. I am a HUSTLER. Like in the Movie with Paul Newman, or the one with TOM Cruise. I am patient, and waiting, (just as I wait for my EVE). The name of the game is pool, and there are some simple lessons to learn.

1. Nobody wins all of the time!

2. Encourage those you play against.

3. Objects in motion tend to stay in motion.

4. Suzie is a great kisser.

5. The world ...
    Categories
  3. Three Flowered Connie

by , 05-25-2008 at 05:07 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Today was a unique day, maybe no other day will compare. I went to Suzie's Sister-in-Law's Graduation Ceremony. It was beautiful. I wish you could understand how unique it was. Ernest J Gaines, recieved his HONORARY DOCTORATE in Letters. I have no idea, if you know who he is, but I've admired this man from afar. He is my HERO on par with MUHHAMUD ALI. I was speechless, for one of my heroes was before me. All I want to do is kiss Suzie, and tell her how much I LOVE her. Without her I am ...
    Categories
  4. My Nearby Budha

by , 05-19-2008 at 02:33 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    This Spring I visited a place not too far from my apartment. There, on the Island where Tabasco Sauce is made, is a beautiful garden. Inside the Jungle Garden is a true Budhist statue. Wikipedia describes the garden as follows...

One of Jungle Gardens' primary attractions is a bird sanctuary called Bird City. It provides roosts for snowy egrets and other wildfowl species.

In 1895 McIlhenny raised eight egrets in captivity on the island, and released them in the fall
    Categories
  5. Sci-Fi Story Part 7

by , 05-17-2008 at 01:35 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    The man left the next day, and true to his promise when he looked to the moon he would howl with delight at the thought of the bear he had become friends with.
    The man finished his story, and Ol' Spur and the bear Urso were quiet for a while. They walked along in silence for half of an hour before Urso spoke up, "I don't see what this has to do with me and Spur?"

The man looked at Urso out of the corner of his eye as he continued to watch where he was walking. ...
    Categories
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast