View RSS Feed

Sci Fi Story

description

1. Changing the topic

by , 02-07-2008 at 08:27 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Hmm? This is an Entry for questions only......HUh? I'm sorry could you repeat that? Hello? Anyone There?
    Categories
  2. My President

by , 02-06-2008 at 07:37 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    U know, no politics, but...

Obama for the first black man,, yes

Hillary for the very first woman, Geraldin paved the way, and Bill loved heR!
    ~D
    McCaIN IS my CommaANDER AND CHIEF! o O PERIOD!
    Categories
  3. Miss My Bloggarooney!

by , 02-04-2008 at 11:29 PM (Sci Fi Story)
    Hey all, quick entry...

I've been well, in the care of the um authorities...or something like that...I met a lot of wonderful friends that are very dear to me in a very short time...

I want to post more, but it will take some time...the trials and tribulations of a lonely man of peace still continue. I am now drugged...this is not a bad thing, but the quantities are suspect. I know more about the drugs than the people that gave them to me. Never the less, life is ...
    Categories
  4. Good bye Crazefest456...

by , 01-23-2008 at 05:39 AM (Sci Fi Story)

I see you when I stand in the mountains,
    like fireworks on the 4th of July...

And The Bleu Grizzly shall Howl at the Moon with Laughter!
    Peace, Hugs, & Understanding
    B.
    Categories
  5. Questions & Answers

by , 01-21-2008 at 11:51 AM (Sci Fi Story)
    Note: Well, there is a whole sheaf of these...beautiful poems, and they were all about me leaving this Kris...

Please allow me to explain something I've been praying very hard. A long, time ago I decided that when I was unhappy I would pray to whom or what I don't know...Finally, please send me two women, and I will do nothing with them romantically until I understand which one I would choose...(sometimes ...
    Categories