Blog Comments

Those pictures are awesome -- Suzie and Pete, you guys look very sweet together. Those roses are beautiful, glad that they lasted so long for you, Suzie. And a very warm welcome to you. We are glad to meet you at last!
    And to Suzie, I write, "I love you too. See ya at Bob's in 13 minutes. No, I'm not drunk yet. B
    This is real life
    Its my life. It hurts a little bit, but I shall not let my pain hurt you. I walk within the sweet embrace of the lord. B
    Oh my gosh, B! I've absolutely no idea what to say, stemming from I'm not sure if this is a story or real life?...
    B i fixed Suzies post so people can now see it. I think it has to do with the fact her post count is really low. Needs to build it up so it will stop putting her in a moderation queue. Crazy Story....
    Suzie wrote to me..."
    I have a crazy escapey for a boyfriend. LOL but I still think he has a nice butt. I guess that makes me crazy too. LOL"
    The truth is I'm using Suzie to get closer to her dog Maggie. I just wish Suzie wouldn't try to beat me up so much. B
    I have a crazy escapey for a boyfriend.LOL But I still love him. I guess that makes me crazy too.LOL I cannot wait to hear the rest. The suspence is killing me. Until we meet again, Suzie
    yep, I'm looking forward to the conclusion, this has been quite the story so far... Quite the crazy story.. I like it.
    Well, I guess I’ll just have to wait here on the edge of my seat- again! While reading the part about the fed-ex truck I couldn’t help but wonder if you would have gotten the same reaction if you looked different. Think about it. I know a girl that has addiction problems and she is very violent, dangerous in fact. But she appears so nice anyone would be happy to give her a ride or help her out. Now her ex-husband is SCARY looking- if you ran out of gas and he stopped to help (and he would) you would think you were done for. But this guy is good in every why. I’m not implying that you are dangerous or anything- you’re just a cutie and I think that may have helped you out some. This story would be very different if you didn’t have military training and looked like someone who may have escaped the psych ward. I kind of envy the way things have a way of working out for you- I can never get away with anything.
    Shalot, I too went to a catholic highschool. I got detention for an art class. We were working on making stuffed likenesses of ourselves, and one of my classmates took mine tied it to some twine and through it out the window. I was accused of this as it was mine, and I spent a week in detention. Now I should've been mad about this, but how can I get mad at a woman I'm flirting with. Nothing ever became of it, but we did once sit in a tub together. B
    she had missed a test that was the day of the funeral and the school, of all places, made her go see a psychiatrist, as they claimed it was depression and obviously the allknowing, prescription happy psych agreed... You have a great outlook though, it is great to know there are people who know matter what is thrown at them will always pick themselves up and live!
    Thanks IC, I willl not let a doctor/idiot control me with a drug . My life is hard enough without somone trying to innoccently kill me
    B-Mental, this reminds me of high school. I went to a Catholic school and was sent to detention on more than occasion for petty infractions such as wearing the wrong kind of socks with my uniform, or wearing the wrong colored shirt. In fact, all of my detention points came from uniform infractions. I once washed my blue shirt with something red and it turned my blue shirt purple and I was sent to detention about that. I spent detention picking up cigarette butts on the school grounds.
    yeah... I can't wait to hear the second half of this story! That is quite the cross you have to bear at least in this story... I'm quite wary of going to doctor's regarding almost anything.. I haven't been to one in almost 2 years... they seem to think because they studied medicine or minds in school, everyone else's opinion is entirely irrelevant... which is so absurd... but pyschiatrist/psychologists are dangerous, I have a friend in University get told she needed to start taking anti depressants because she was sad about her friend dying just a few days earlier... she had missed a test that was the day of the funeral and the school, of all places, made her go see a psychiatrist, as they claimed it was depression and obviously the allknowing, prescription happy psych agreed... You have a great outlook though, it is great to know there are people who know matter what is thrown at them will always pick themselves up and live!
    what about the mentally healthy. I am opposed by the world. It is the cross I must bear. B
    b- I'm on edge for the second half of the story! It's sad that people go in for help and find punishment- I think they don't really know what to do with mental health patients most of the time.
    This is the most powerful prayer I have ever written, and in it I presume to beilieve that I can control God. It is also the saddest thing I've ever written! http://www.online-literature.com/for...179&entry=4296
    I'm missing something here. I don't understand what you mean by invoking God's name as a sin. I take the phrarse to mean a praying to God by personally calling on Him such, My father, My God etc. Do you mean presumtious prayer.

Personally I do not celebrate Lent asyou mean it. God spends enough time trimming the fat off me so to speak without me trying to lay out His game plan for my self-improvement. As to Renae (and Suzie) I would quietly enjoy their company and se what comes of it. But I suspect of late your fire is burning bright.

Have only visited a mental ward twice and that by way of the first literally asking for directions iround 3 pm in Michigan on way to Sault St Maie MI crossing through Canada for a shortcut to New York. The other to see a rival for the affections of one lady named Mary I believe I blogged about way back when. Joe cracked under pressure and it was a sad sight.

The registration offices of the facilities you need to send your insurance to can help with the process or call the number on your insurance card to get the ball rolling.

Now strongly urge you to be at peace friend and be careful. Your times are becoming a bit too interesting for this couch potato and starting to be really concerned.

With continued respect and concern, Rich
    Niamh, yes, Knock on wood for the prayer also. (pun intended) Shalot, I too have always been a fan of Irish blessings. Thanks for the kind comments Meg and islandclimber. Oh and welcome to Lit~Net IC, if I haven't already welcomed you.
    that is a beautiful gift. a wonderful gift in fact.
    A hearty welcome indeed Suzie. Glad to get to know you and keep a close eye on B.