Blog Comments

Nice entry
    Ha ha, awesome list, Pete! My favorite was #10, I've heard myself say that a few times now, lol!

Hope that 2009 is a year of good cheer and that you can keep these resolutions -- especially the one about blogging more. We missed ya!
    ~your Bloggarooney Buddy,
    K♥zzo
    Wouldn't be cool to be in Maine for the next Hunter's moon? Your pal in psychosis and dementia,_P.
    :lol:8.) Throw out the five second rule of food. I'm getting too old for it now that I'm 40.:lol:

I can't get rid of that one. Two little ones would make that pretty hard. Anyhow, glad to see you my friend. I hope that life isn't giving you too much trouble. Much Love, Meg
    B, you have inspired me. I can see that I, too, need to make some resolutions.

But I must give it some very serious thought. Perhaps I'll have a list firmly in place by, say, May.
    xD Hahaha. These are excellent resolutions. Happy New Year, B-M
    I made one two years ago to include a regimented exercise program into my life and have kept it for the most part for two years. It has done my health wonders, other than the aches.

But B-M, those are excellent resolutions, and I think all ten can apply to me as well. I hope to do those too.
    haha that is an awesome list! Happy new year!
    I'm wondering about that 5 second rule. Are you throwing it out but eating stuff off the floor after 5 seconds or are you throwing it out by not eating anything that falls on the floor?

Happy New Year B!
    I missed you on Christmas. I just new you'd drop in Good list, Pete. I'm glad to hear that I still have 4 years left with the five second rule, I was scared for a minute!
    That's a lot of resolutions B! I like this one:
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Mental
    7.) Stop and take time to smell the buttermilk.
    Yeah, I hear that one.
    I am with Muse on this one. I never stick to them so I gave up making them a few years ago and what do you know I have managed to stick to it so far.
    I will make the same resolution I make every year.

To make no resolutions.
    I find it entirely appropriate that my first buddy list invitee o is thta invitor since you asked me is the first Litnet blogger for 2009 and I am your first comment. My all about me worldview of my existance is still firmly in place.
    It was nice to see you around B. I hope things will settle down soon. You are missed:) Much love, Meg
    Well, it's nice tosee you back Pete. I thought that was interesting too.
    I think you already have something interesting to write. I feed on your travels and occupation. You're like a distant correspondent; or maybe something like a fully grown son out there, working in the world and writing home to dad.
    How long will the harvest last, Pete? Maybe it will be over by the end of the week. I hope you can get some rest. I'm glad you blogged
    It is good to see you blogging, Pete! And I hope that the noise will subside for you -- sleep is my best friend! Wishing you well and hope to hear more from you, ~K♥zzo
    I hope things turn around for you pal.
Page 1 of 43 12345611 ... LastLast