View RSS Feed

kittypaws

1. Dog Park #5 Dogs like to roll in smelly things.

The air held so much moisture that you began perspiring within minutes, the sun was brutal and the only saving grace was that the sky was dotted with silver lined clouds that gave brief moments of relief from the beating rays; Saturday mid-morning at the Dpk.

You would be surprised how many Owners arrive to congregate down under the small cluster of trees and chairs seeking shade and chit-chat. The limited area becomes a packing ground for the dogs and their Owners and on occasion

Updated 07-20-2011 at 06:49 PM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dog Park #4 Bet You Don’t Know This!

The kiosk at the Dpk makes for the perfect place for me to post valuable information for Dog Owners. The only problem is it has been stagnate for so long no one pays attention to it. I am hoping bright colored background paper may help and I talk to everyone about the current subject. Even thou you are not at my Dpk…did you find this information informative? Did you know?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dog Park #3 “I will sue the County and you will be fired”

Day four was a tough day. Rob and Shelia showed up at the gate; their first visit. Shelia is a young German Shepherd pup, innocent and sweet. Rob is in his late twenties, 5’9” plus, muscular tattooed arms, shaved head. I stopped them at the entry and asked for tags. The required tags presented, Shelia confirmed to be over 4 months old by a month (a dog must be at least 4 months to enter the park) and the daily fee paid they entered.

All seemed well for about 20 minutes until ...

Updated 07-04-2011 at 10:25 AM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dog Park #2 ~ The Daily Pass

RULE #3 ~ If you do not have an annual pass represented by a blue dog’s head tag ($40 for a year) on your dog’s collar or you present it independently then you must pay a daily use fee of Five Bucks. Pretty simple huh? I have been here three days and I can not count on my two hands the Owners who think this park is free. Hello ~ does this sign not state this quite clearly.

The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dog Park

Have you ever journeyed down a road whose aura captures you? The sensations engulf you? It exists to be your favorite as it connects you to some where special.

Is it the change in temperature, the dancing shadows of the trees, the winding of the narrow road, and the anticipation of adventure? I don’t have the answer but I have found such a road and it leads to the Dog Park.

Every dog knows this road and with its head out the car window, its nose collects every
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345