View RSS Feed

kittypaws

1. Dog Park #9 The Bottle Bomb

One can never be too cautious.
    There is a lot of activity coming and going at the Dpk and currently I am still spread between two parks, one on each side of the road making it hard to watch all the traffic coming and going. This evening as I walked over to the upper park with my trusty yellow wagon behind me (I was going to empty the trash bag) I noticed some litter in the parking lot and went to pick it up; after picking up some loose bags and paper my attention was turned to a empty ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dog Park #8 The Parking Lot

Another typical Saturday at the Dog Park, until about 3:30. The parking lot was full and if you were lucky you got a space as someone was leaving, if not you parked on the road or across in the other lot. A gentleman lucked out and pulled into a spot that had opened down in front. He was driving a Subaru SUV with a bike rack and bike on the back and the head of a young white lab peering out the window. He stepped out wearing knee length short and what looked like support hose, tennis shoes and a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dog Park #7 Pooch Pool Party!!!!

This event was soooo much fun!! It was not held at the Dog Park but at one of the Rec. Centers, but I did work the event. I must say the folks on duty were very excited about having some one from the Dpk there as they knew little about off leashed dogs....all in all it turned out to be a lavenous day!!

Labor Day has come and gone and before the recreation center closes the pool for the year they open them up to the dogs for a day of splash! This blog will be mostly pictures, as

Updated 09-21-2011 at 01:31 AM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Downsizing my LIFE.

A friend of mine who is aware of what is happening in my life wrote and asked ~ How are you doing?

This was my reply:

Hi Ann,

I am holding my own.

We are moving out of our main office and will be using the Design Center as our home base. It has an office area and we have rearranged it to hold 3 desks, a work station and some files. It was foolish to try to hold onto the main office which had become a burial ground for 20+ years of papers

Updated 08-29-2011 at 07:58 AM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dog Park #6

Must have been that it was a cloudy day with intermittent sprinkles of rain that brought them all out. I arrived late as I cut my own lawn before the threat of rain became too real. It was about 9:30 AM and the first rain shower of the day had just passed when I arrived. The park was a tad under average for a Saturday morning….a dozen cars equaling about 12 to 15 dogs. I went to start checking the mutt mitts and ended up not leaving the front gates for the next hour plus. It seemed that I turned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast