View RSS Feed

kittypaws

1. Dog Park #12 It Always Happens In Threes

It was in November 2012 when the Kiss of Death entered the Dog Park like a demon in prey; death scored 3 more lives.

First it was Curly, a large black dog whose name suited him well. I saw him and his Owner just the day before and watched the loving scene of getting Curly to jump up into the back of the car… there were special hand signals and gestures to get the ‘jump’ going and completed and always the final warning ”get your tail in Curly!” Stan and Curly was a perfect match
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dog Park #11 ~ A Happy Ending

Hi everyone!

I know I am skipping some posts but this happened just today and I wanted to share it!

It was a little before 5:00 pm at the Dpk and I was breaking down mutt mitt boxes for recycle when a vehicle pulled into the lot; an Asian man walked down towards me with his iPhone in hand. His friend had come home to find a stray dog with no collar or tags and only a lead sitting in front of his home.

He scrolled his phone for a picture.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Where Does The Time Go?

It has been a while since I posted anything to my blog....summer has slid thru and fall is on the doorstep and I can not help but ask

"Where did the time go?"

I have much to share of the last 4 months. Wow, 4 months....it seemed like years yet it pasted as quickly as a summer's thunder storm.

Contradiction I know, but it seemed to take forever to get things done and and at the same time I never seemed to have enuf time.

Once

Updated 10-02-2012 at 10:07 PM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dog Park #10 Dog Gone Double Luck

The dog park was busy and around 7:00 pm the predicted storm started to move in eared marked by ominous heavy clouds; by 7:25 the sky had grown dark and thunder was audible in the distance. It started to sprinkle and there was an exodus of the park. However Eddie and his owner, Ned; held out. Now Eddie a large English Pointer had been chasing a ball thrown by Ned for over a half hour and was hot. He made his way up to the 5’ by 4’ area below the fountain where the run off had created quite a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Does Anyone Here Have Problems Sleeping?

I do. And when I do fall asleep I have nightmares...horrible, horrible dreams of unspeakable things!

does anyone else have nightmares?
    and why are we having them?

kittypaws
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast