View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Where Does The Time Go?

It has been a while since I posted anything to my blog....summer has slid thru and fall is on the doorstep and I can not help but ask

"Where did the time go?"

I have much to share of the last 4 months. Wow, 4 months....it seemed like years yet it pasted as quickly as a summer's thunder storm.

Contradiction I know, but it seemed to take forever to get things done and and at the same time I never seemed to have enuf time.

Once

Updated 10-02-2012 at 10:07 PM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dog Park #10 Dog Gone Double Luck

The dog park was busy and around 7:00 pm the predicted storm started to move in eared marked by ominous heavy clouds; by 7:25 the sky had grown dark and thunder was audible in the distance. It started to sprinkle and there was an exodus of the park. However Eddie and his owner, Ned; held out. Now Eddie a large English Pointer had been chasing a ball thrown by Ned for over a half hour and was hot. He made his way up to the 5’ by 4’ area below the fountain where the run off had created quite a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Does Anyone Here Have Problems Sleeping?

I do. And when I do fall asleep I have nightmares...horrible, horrible dreams of unspeakable things!

does anyone else have nightmares?
    and why are we having them?

kittypaws
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dog Park #9 The Bottle Bomb

One can never be too cautious.
    There is a lot of activity coming and going at the Dpk and currently I am still spread between two parks, one on each side of the road making it hard to watch all the traffic coming and going. This evening as I walked over to the upper park with my trusty yellow wagon behind me (I was going to empty the trash bag) I noticed some litter in the parking lot and went to pick it up; after picking up some loose bags and paper my attention was turned to a empty ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dog Park #8 The Parking Lot

Another typical Saturday at the Dog Park, until about 3:30. The parking lot was full and if you were lucky you got a space as someone was leaving, if not you parked on the road or across in the other lot. A gentleman lucked out and pulled into a spot that had opened down in front. He was driving a Subaru SUV with a bike rack and bike on the back and the head of a young white lab peering out the window. He stepped out wearing knee length short and what looked like support hose, tennis shoes and a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast