View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Boredom

Wiki describes it as “Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, and not interested in their surroundings.”

Well right now I am bored and longing for something fresh and exciting…is it smell, hearing, sight or touch, I just need MORE to my life!

I have plenty of work to perform….actually I am behind on my work cuz I have gotten caught in the trap of repetition in doing the same dull thing every day. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When I Die

Hello Everyone!
    Good to see You again....I know I have been absent but hope to be writing more.

Here we go ~~~

I’m not trying to be morbid but for some strange reason I thought of this today while I was gardening! Perhaps it was cuz I was digging with my bare hands into the soil….who knows?

When I die I plan on being cremated as I don’t believe the physical body holds any merit; yet at the same time I found myself conjuring up this ...

Updated 04-22-2013 at 03:56 PM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christmas Scams

Tis the season to be joy, Fa la la la ~ la la la la.

At this time of year many of us are in a giving mood, generous and want to believe that everyone is out to do well. I wonder. Perhaps I am just skeptical.

About a week ago as I was loading my groceries into my car a man approached me holding a gas can and asked if I could give him some money to buy gas. I told him all I had was my debit card and that I never carry cash, sorry. He pressed on that even perhaps $5.00; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Dog Park #12 It Always Happens In Threes

It was in November 2012 when the Kiss of Death entered the Dog Park like a demon in prey; death scored 3 more lives.

First it was Curly, a large black dog whose name suited him well. I saw him and his Owner just the day before and watched the loving scene of getting Curly to jump up into the back of the car… there were special hand signals and gestures to get the ‘jump’ going and completed and always the final warning ”get your tail in Curly!” Stan and Curly was a perfect match
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dog Park #11 ~ A Happy Ending

Hi everyone!

I know I am skipping some posts but this happened just today and I wanted to share it!

It was a little before 5:00 pm at the Dpk and I was breaking down mutt mitt boxes for recycle when a vehicle pulled into the lot; an Asian man walked down towards me with his iPhone in hand. His friend had come home to find a stray dog with no collar or tags and only a lead sitting in front of his home.

He scrolled his phone for a picture.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast