View RSS Feed

kittypaws

1. Your thoughts

Today was a long day at the Dog park.

With the wind chill it was 15F….that is cold to spend 5.5 hours out in. I did get some really good photos of the dogs thou 
    I dress warm but it still takes a toll on me.

Anyway before I go into a numb case of mind I wanted to share a couple of things that occurred in my life today.
    Why? I don’t know. They just “said something to me.”

I stopped by the market tonight after the Dpk to pick up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Boredom

Wiki describes it as “Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do, and not interested in their surroundings.”

Well right now I am bored and longing for something fresh and exciting…is it smell, hearing, sight or touch, I just need MORE to my life!

I have plenty of work to perform….actually I am behind on my work cuz I have gotten caught in the trap of repetition in doing the same dull thing every day. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dog Park #13 ~ The Dog Park Meets the Felony Lane Gang.

Unfortunately this is no joke. Back in July of 2012 the Worthington Dog Park experienced its first smash and grab break-in to a car parked in the lot. Then the number of break-ins increased and the nerve of the thieves to steal in broad day light in a filled parking lot with people coming and going with their dogs is incomprehensible. I have reported 6 such break-ins where shattered glass is the only evidence and I know there have been more that have happened when I was not there.

Updated 05-19-2013 at 01:04 PM by kittypaws

Categories
    Dog Park
  4. When I Die

Hello Everyone!
    Good to see You again....I know I have been absent but hope to be writing more.

Here we go ~~~

I’m not trying to be morbid but for some strange reason I thought of this today while I was gardening! Perhaps it was cuz I was digging with my bare hands into the soil….who knows?

When I die I plan on being cremated as I don’t believe the physical body holds any merit; yet at the same time I found myself conjuring up this ...

Updated 04-22-2013 at 03:56 PM by kittypaws

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Christmas Scams

Tis the season to be joy, Fa la la la ~ la la la la.

At this time of year many of us are in a giving mood, generous and want to believe that everyone is out to do well. I wonder. Perhaps I am just skeptical.

About a week ago as I was loading my groceries into my car a man approached me holding a gas can and asked if I could give him some money to buy gas. I told him all I had was my debit card and that I never carry cash, sorry. He pressed on that even perhaps $5.00; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast