View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Let's face it .... we all get bored... what to do about it.

What do you do to escape your everyday life? Let’s face it. Most of us live day to day in our life that is boring…..Are you Depressed (and don’t realize it) or do you just need an escape? If for nothing more than a JOLT to your emotional health and personal well-being what do you do to bring living (even if fantasy) back into your life?
    Fantasy does count but not as much as actually doing.

Here are a few suggestions: There are so many things that you can do to escape this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Queen with Adam Lambert Concert

Well I saw "Queen" perform tonight with Adam Lambert and I don't care what the critics say...it was an extraordinary show! Of course it salutes Freddy Mercury and Lambert does a great job of honoring Freddy without trying to imitate him. It was done in good taste IMO. Some of the critics say that Lambert can't hit all the notes that Freddy could....duh! It still sounded great and Adam played the audience as well as Freddie. I have a video clip of him leading the audience it to singing....I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dog Park #14 Some Exciting News!

Well I'm back with some exciting news! The Dpk received some new agility equipment last month! Yes, perhaps not that exciting but wait to you read how we got it.

I have a blind dog named Misfit that comes to the park. Misfit is another whole blog in himself as it is amazing to see him play and interact with people and dogs. It is amazing!

Back to point, Misfit's mommas wanted to donate something to the dog park and held an auction on Misfit's Facebook page. They ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. Designer Dogs

You may ask what is a "designer" dog (as the media has labeled them) it is a cross between two purebred dogs.

Yes, I know I haven't been around much lately...working a full time job and part time at the Dog Park has stolen all my free hours away...but I thought I would share this.

The image is of Scout who is a Chiweenie, a Designer Breed; a cross between a Chihuahua and the Dachshund. He is sooo cute!

Hope you like it!

kittypaws....:-) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. Your thoughts

Today was a long day at the Dog park.

With the wind chill it was 15F….that is cold to spend 5.5 hours out in. I did get some really good photos of the dogs thou 
    I dress warm but it still takes a toll on me.

Anyway before I go into a numb case of mind I wanted to share a couple of things that occurred in my life today.
    Why? I don’t know. They just “said something to me.”

I stopped by the market tonight after the Dpk to pick up ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast