View RSS Feed

Half the time

description

1. -___-

by , 01-05-2008 at 05:48 PM (Half the time)
    This is what happens when I'm bored:
    Categories
  2. "I wish I had it in me not to care"

by , 12-27-2007 at 01:20 AM (Half the time)
    Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas
    ---
    Confusing stuff (well, one of them anyways):
    My mom and boys- Every day ever since I've been little, she's said "stay away from boys" with the menacing look and dreadful stories about her sister (and my cousin who's "such an excellent example" to us). But then, every time one of her friends (who happen to have sons) come over, she's like "isn't he such a wonderful boy? You guys should go out sometime" ...
    Categories
  3. Anyways...

by , 12-21-2007 at 08:22 PM (Half the time)
    Finally done with this semester! My math final was um... actually let's just skip over that part <.< ... I think I did pretty well on my bio final though (I'm going to miss that class so much- it was my favorite one)
    Glad to be back home for a while (well, kind of) I'm going to end up being so bored by the time class restarts again though... should still be fun maybe...
    Gosh my sister's really, really annoying!
    Categories
  4. so...

by , 12-17-2007 at 11:48 PM (Half the time)
    Every time I think about starting one of those, I always procrastinate. Since I'm now procrastinating studying for my math final, I'll write something... yea... um...
    A few more days and then I'm done with this semester! Learned a very important lesson though: I never want to take calculus again -__- I mean, it was interesting most of the time (well, kind of) but... anyways, that sucks because I can't major in ES without the second semester of it, which is kind of stupid if you think ...
    Categories
  5. Gift of the Phoenix

by , 11-02-2006 at 05:41 PM (Half the time)
    Go out, walk, go to school
    Return home, homework, sleep
    What have you done during your day
    During your Life

Have you done anything, really
    Achieved any dreams
    I think not
    Go out, meet a Phoenix

Walk, school, returning...
    You meet the Phoenix again
    He asks you if you want to
    Fly with it and go away