View RSS Feed

Half the time

description

1. Almost there

by , 04-16-2010 at 11:14 AM (Half the time)

Just realized that it's been ages since I've posted on this blog. I've kind of been stalking... uh following litnet on the side, but almost every time I try to post something, I end up feeling either awkward or get distracted . So anyways, spring's here (for the most part) and this god-awful semester is almost over. It's been hectic/crazy/weird and everything in between, but at least it was interesting. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Mocha mola

by , 11-09-2009 at 10:31 PM (Half the time)
    Coolest fish ever

Mola mola (common name: ocean sunfish)

Heaviest bony fish: part of the Tetraodontiformes (same family as pufferfishes) historically up to ten feet long and up to 4927 pounds and they eat jellyfish; a medium-sized female can lay over 300,000,000 eggs most of which don't survive (obviously).

They look like giant heads, first time I saw ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ~Fall~

by , 10-17-2009 at 02:24 PM (Half the time)
    I've probably said this before, but I absolutely love fall. It's such a beautiful season, with the crisp air and the fog and the leaves changing colors and falling (except for when super-hyper squirrels throw nuts at you from 20ft up). Some pics from this fall and last fall- at home and at college .

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. To Do List

by , 10-03-2009 at 11:38 PM (Half the time)
    Every semester, I promise myself to take fewer science classes the following semester and every single time, it never ends up happening (ha). Either I see a class that I never knew existed before and think “ooh this looks so interesting” or I try to get the required classes out of the way or someone who took the class thinks I’d absolutely love it (which I do, but still). So, after the first week of classes, there’s this period where it’s so hard to get up in the morning: it’s the weeks after you ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cheddar

by , 10-18-2008 at 03:40 PM (Half the time)
    Just realized that although art is a very important of my life, I've never actually posted any of it here :O

(not avoiding studying for chem or anything... at all)

Older stuff:
    Trees (pastel)

The Death of Summer (watercolors/ pen)

More recent:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast