Blog Comments

Now you have me wondering if I'm that Mum with the unruly kids Pen:lol: They're wild, but I've strict rules for behavior. I'm normally the Mum you see dragging the kids out crying because they will not behave. They're not too bad, though. They're just normally too loud, but I've never let them misbehave like what you described. As for the cell phone... my hubby broke me of that bad habit a couple of years ago. I'm normally the one with the computer or the lady in the corner furiously writing their notes in a composition book. Thanks for your latest blogs. I've been getting a good smile out of them even if I've not commented. I'm at work a lot when I'm reading, so I've spent too much time ghosting on the site lately.
    I think that's what ticks me. I have three kids, now all grown up except the youngest and he's 16, and I kept my kids under control, so others can do the same!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom-H
    not just cell phones- any loud talkers bother me.
    Oh you would then hate me. It drives my wife crazy.
    not just cell phones- any loud talkers bother me. It seems the more stupid a person is the louder they talk. and I don't think rotten kids should be taken out anywhere. Make your kids mind! You know, I have a lot of kids. Once I was at a video store and there were these three WILD boys they climbed on me, hit my kids, got on the counter, ran down raking off rows of movies... and a man I sometimes worked with who didn't know my kids but knew i had four of them just looked at me. I had to follow him out to tell him that those weren't my kids. If my kids ever start to act up in public I tell them that people may think they are those boys.
    Please don't get me started on cell phones and unruly kids in restaurants !!!!
    It's good to know that I am not the only one who finds these 2 things annoying. Luckily, I have never found anything strange in my food that would make me not touch it.
    When I was a little girl, I used to steal toys at school. Once I went to my neighbor's garden in the middle of the night to steal some toy. Erm. Once in a mall, I stole something, but had no idea that what I had stolen was actually the thing which beeps when one passes the mall's door.
    Good advice Pen. Though I don't know if any of those dopes will take it.
    Goodness! When my husband and I married I dispatched ambulances and one of the ER docs once joked that the average 18 month old had 1.47 in their stomachs.
    Urh, and the man was wondering why his stomach hurt? He's lucky he's alive. Good story Pen.
    well duh!!!!,I think I would complain of stomach pain if I ate what this guy ate. Good thing he didn't need to fly anywhere. Can you imagine what he would have set off ?
    After reading this I am hungry. I think I'll go have a nice cold glass of screws!!!
    How do you even... ! I mean... really!
    I saw those news too
    We haven't really "met," but I am glad you are better. It's hard to be sick. I had a virus for three or four days in June, and the world is such a dark place when you feel rotten. Enjoy your vacation. A beautiful place and people who love you-what could be better than that?

Leslie
    Thanks for sharing that!! I know our dog wouldn't do anything like that, but I'm not too sure about the cats! . They're very sneaky animals they are. I remember once when one of them disappeared and came back 3 days later after wandering the bush! Still no idea what she did for those 3 days. Also we had a guinea pig once, and she dug a hole under the fance and ran away!!
    all of my animals are secure for the night, it‘s the strays and wild creatures that are a problem around here. The dog sleeps with the goat. If the dog leaves the goat's side the goat bawls and bawls like you wouldn't believe. The dog, Jojo, came with us to pick berries this morning, he was under my foot every single step I took. He smelled so horrible! a mix between wet farm dog and goat poop. And he is a berry snatcher. Really, he's the best dog we've had in years.
    I'm not sure I want to know Pen:lol: With the way they've been acting lately they may be in serious trouble:D Loved the story.
    That was great!! Ah, my doggy is a brat too!
    Haha!! Thanks for the laugh, Pen.
    Funny story about your cat. By you seeing this, I guess the cat was let out of the bag (hehe!!)
    Are back in the pulpit Pen? I hope it went well.
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast