Blog Comments

Insightful thoughts, and I think that the word friend is tossed around too lightly in this day and age. It is something myself and one of my own friend's often discuss. The true meaning of the word friend. I myself am rather stingy with my application of the word.
    I have no idea... Looked funny to me also.
    Hehe. It's Arkansas, actually, but I can just almost see Missouri. How'd you get that blue?
    Yeah, that's right, you are from Missouri. I didn't think of that or I might have called the actor "Eustis Arnold."
    It's a great story and some really cool facts, Pen. I wish you had left it in the contest. Crap! I just realized I never voted. I have to look and see if the one I was going to vote for won. Anyway- It's interesting to me. My great grandmother used to tell stories about how the James boys would rest and water their horses at their farm and he would give the children silver dollars.
    Aww, Pendragon, I'm so sorry to hear that - when things go poorly, they truly go very poorly. It's a shame when people are so flippant with other people's things.
    That's beautiful.
    I agree with you 99%, Pendragon. In this case it's not the gun that needs to be locked up. Sure we need to keep our guns in a safe place, but where do we keep stupid people? WOW!! It's so ridiculous that it's almost funny!! They ought to take the poor lawn mower away from this guy and give it to someone more deserving...and then give him a pair of scissors...(safety scissors, mind you!!)...and tell him that he still has to keep his lawn looking nice!!
    How can we laugh at Bush's mistakes and not even smile at Obama's.
    I thought of that very same thing. Do you honestly believe the media is fair?

How can we laugh at Bush's mistakes and not even smile at Obama's.
    I can't see anything in there to possibly offend. He did screw up reciting the oath (actually so did the Chief Justice in reading it) on inaugural day. And he did take again the next day.
    OMG, that seems a mite complicated, Pen!
    Pen I've got to get back to writing some poetry. Let me see if I can. Eek, a sestina. That's not easy.
    All the best to you, too, Pen. Hope things get sorted out and that 2009 holds happiness and peace for you and your family!
    Merry Christmas to you, Uncle Pen (although I gots to be too old). I hope you move beyond the bad stuff and have a wonderful 2009!!
    You can be my nephew Virgil Actually my little sister (6) is an aunt to a 5 year old I think...
    Oh Merry Christams Pen. Can i be your online nephew too? Or am I too old? Glad to call you friend.
    Wishing you a very happy new year!!!
    Hope everything is ok!!
    Hey Pen, good to see you. Hope things are well with you, and wishing you all the best for 2009. Take care, Fifth.
    Pen have a great new year.
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast