Blog Comments

That was fantastic, Pen!
    Yes, please let us know how you are doing, Pen. You are definitely in my thoughts as well. I admire the volumes of creativity you produce despite feeling unwell some of the time. You are truly an inspiration to us all. Take care, Dale. Kizzo
    This blog entry was absolutely Brilliant!
    I'm sorry you're going through such a difficult time, Pen. I'm thinkin' of ya.
    I'm glad that it's not as bad as it could be. You're in my prayers, Pen.
    Thanks, guys!
    That was awesome.
    That was fantastic, Pen. Thank you for posting it here, I enjoyed the story very much.
    I remember reading this in one of the story contests. I can't remember if I voted for it or not. Surely I did, since I remembered what it was about as soon as I saw the title. I do like this story though, that's for sure.
    p...sorry to hear you are not feeling well....wishing you a wealth of health as you patiently await the news....enjoy yr blog...lw
    You have my prayer and good wish, Pen. I hope things work out and your health improves.
    Pen, I didn't realize you had a blog. How have I missed them? I see this is your 24th, so it's not even recent. Yeah, for those that don't know, Pen writes some really good detective pieces. How come, Pen, you don't do anymore that thread where people have to figure out the clue?
    Edit: Oh I see, it's been almost a year since today that you blogged.
    I'll be sure to go and check them out when I get a chance Pen. It sounds like something I would like to read, because I always love a good mystery whether it is a movie, book, or short story. Thanks for the link:)
    Healthwatch: 9/28/07

I am much the same now having to wait on yet another Doctor's convienence to get to me so they can try to decide what is causing these spells. I had another this morning. But I'm hanging tough and refuse to go quietly into the night. All prayers and good wishes are highly appreciated. I'll post any and all improvment here on my blog.

Pen
    mmm... kind of like a word based palindrome! Tricky, interesting and reflective.
    when i read ur villanelles and sestinas, it seems like these forms were made for u
    i dont even feel qualified enough to comment on ur poems, Uncle Pen.
    the way u play with words often makes me dream of writing such things when i grow older.... wishful thoughts, wishful thoughts!
    pen...i hope one day im a forth as goood as you are with words. i realy enjoy all of your work but this one especialy
    steph
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021