Blog Comments

Hope you get better!
    Late with my wishes but hoping you are recovering nicely and will be back with us very soon.
    I'm glad you're so upbeat about it, Pen! You haven't left my prayers, and you're Not old!!
    Take Care, Pen. I hope all goes well for you
    Stay encourgaged in the Lord Pen and He will see you through as He has been doing all along.
    Good luck Pen. You'e faced far worse, so I'm sure you'll do well. Hurry back.
    Good thoughts coming your way Pen! and take care ...
    I'm glad you are improving. I bet you'll feel so much better after the surgery- maybe not RIGHT after but very soon! You will be in my prayers friend.
    Good luck Pen, I hope everything goes well and you're back with us again soon. Hugs, Fifth
    I hope everything goes fine as well, Dale.
    Take care and get well soon, Pen!
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. I am sure everything will go just fine.
    Glad to hear your kidneys are improving.
    Take it easy afterwards, and pls let us know the outcome when you can.
    I'm glad to hear your health is improving, Pen. I've been wondering how you were doing. I'm keeping you in my prayers. Just keep hanging in there being your courageous self.
    I've been looking out for you every day, Dale. What a relief to hear you feel better. The relaxation along with your family will do you heaps of good, I trust. And, before you start, you might go to the 'Get well Pendragon' thread in the General Chat area (if you haven't done so already). You will see how many litnetters expressed their best wishes for you because they love you and miss you. All the best, Barbara
    It's incredibly good to hear that you are on the mend! I hope you get completely better very soon, and that you enjoy your vacation and are able to relax there and have a great time.
    Get on well soon and have a nice vacation mr.poet
    Hope you are well enough to enjoy the Cape. Rest well friend.
    It was great to hear from you, Pen. I really hope that you can have the opportunity to get some rest and relaxation with the trip you mentioned -- you surely need/deserve it. Please take care, we are all thinking about you. ~~ Kizzo ♥
    Nice to see you back Pen. Rest, relax, enjoy yourself and keep smiling
    The few times I've been somewhat seriously ill (nothing like you of course) I've clenched my teeth and said to myself I'm going to beat this son-of-*****. Keep fighting Pen. You can beat this thing. Don't give up.