Blog Comments

So sorry to hear about this Pen. I offer you my prayers for your strength and her soul. God be with you, your family, and her.
    Sorry for your loss!
    Hugs
    Hi Pendragon. I'm sorry to hear that your Mom has passed away. Even when we know it's going to happen, grief just always leaves a big hole in our hearts, doesn't it?

By it too will pass, to a degree anyway. I kind of like the Asian idea of honoring our deceased relatives. Maybe put your Mom's picture in your living room or on a mantle. Put a candle near it and light it. And you can still tell her every day that you love her.

Regards,
    Qimissung
    Dear Pen,
    I am so sorry about your loss.

I want you to know that even when I'm not on the LitNet, I think about some of the things you've posted, and of course, continually hope that you are doing well.

This Yuletide will undoubtedly be a poignant one for you, but here's a sincere wish that Christmas will bring you the blessings and joys that you richly deserve.

God bless you, too, dear Pen.

Auntie
    I have tried to temper somewhat my comments with at least courtesy and an admittance that I JUST might be wrong or biased. Nice post Pen.
    I agree with your opinion. A person should not post if they cannot handle confrontation maturely whether giving or receiving criticism. There is one person I have seen on another forum that I go on, ruin one thread because he is such a terrible critic.
    Hey Pen. The answer to what is truth is in John 14:6, as I know you know. How are you? Nice to hear from you.
    Nice story, Pendragon. Have you ever read some of the short stories by Patrick F. McManus (sp?)? About half of them are on his legendarily ham-handed attempts to pursue his interest in outdoor sports. Some of his earlier stuff is the best, like A Fine and Pleasant Misery and Never Sniff A Gift Fish.

Btw, my 79 year-old father is continually amazed at how the wildlife population (including the white-tails) have flourish and grown during his lifetime in Northern Wisconsin. Population management (ie hunting) is an integral part of modern wild-life management.
    Congratulations Pen!! That is super news. Many many blessings to the child and his family. Mazel tov!!

By the way, since we haven't spoken in a while, how are you doing health-wise? Hopefully better.
    Congratulations !!!
    With this new format I have been visiitng less and less---though was glad I found THUS entry. Blessings to oyu and your daughter.
    Exciting news Pen! Blessings to you and your family, and I hope Logan Michael will be home for thanksgiving. So much to be thankful for.

kittypaws
    I am so pleased to hear about your new Grandson.
    Congratulations Pendragon! So glad baby and Mum are doing well.
    Congratulations! I am glad to hear that everyone is safe and healthy.
    Congratulations. Nothing compares to being a Grandad. Enjoy it.
    Congratulations Pen!
    Let me be the first to congratulate you on your newest member of the family! That is awesome news, Pendragon! Babies are awesome.

I know he'll grow fast, and that YOU are going to be the best grandpa ever!
    You're a little slow in responding You make a great point-I hadn't thought about that.
Page 1 of 21 12345611 ... LastLast