Blog Comments

What I'm listening now with Binaral beats: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkM-FjfN6Mc&t=6479s
    -tailor
    (lol) not finicky at all... My language skills continually fail me. I was using Duolingo (free) to brush up on my marginal French and was doing well until a tsunami of ennui hit (sigh). Hope to pick it up again... and maybe some Italian for when I visit my Brother
    -tailor
    I have an orphaned google web page that I attempted to update after google changed their format that proved problematic... I will revisit (hopefully) as it has the bulk of my 700+ poems up to a year or so ago (It may still be in my profile ? will check in a bit)... also my orphaned blog (sigh).
    - tailor
    Thanks for posting that, tailor, it´s so much to the point!

Google is improving much in rhyme translation!

Only, please don´t think me to finicky, I would replace "who" by "that" in the verses:

"Was a nice summer
    who does not end
    Every day a highway
    who is open to me"

I am going to post the song on the German sites now!
    Quote Originally Posted by tailor STATELY
    (lol) Just fixed the "until I realized that one had to be logged in to visualize it". I missed ticking a box that allows non-members to view my posts some how... thank you for bring this to my attention
    -tailor
    Oh I thought, it was intended. Anyway, thanks for fixing it. You mentioned other pages. Are they drafts of this one?
    (lol) Just fixed the "until I realized that one had to be logged in to visualize it". I missed ticking a box that allows non-members to view my posts some how... thank you for bring this to my attention
    -tailor
    Thank you ! Yes, the rabbit image, and all the other images, I had on ph*t*bucket had to be rooted out and resourced from my hard-drive... easy once I figured it out. I still have to go through the other website(s) I created and clean up the images ph*t*bucket marred with its watermark system for free-service customers retroactively.
    -tailor
    "Entre nós", a good title . I myself was a bit haunted by this blog entry, thought I had dreamed it up, until I realized that one had to be logged in to visualize it.
    Yes, I remember the AI story and how we (and the cats) successfully braved the spam storm.
    Congrats.The poetry page, future book, presents a wonderful aspect, with its flowery background. You made an advantageous use of all the editing facilities, but I am glad that the rabbit image was preserved.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234