View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

[CENTER]

I promise to write nothing of value.

1. Goo

It drives me insane that things can be so good and bad all at once. I guess life is a big blended up goo made out of all of the crap that happens to you. It's never a grey goo though, because nothing is black and white. Right now, mine would definately have red tinges.

I might see if I can figure out the recipe later.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dawn

She wakes, stretching, remembering what he had said, the sun rising in her centre. Her cells refract the rays, DNA mutating as the sunlight is absorbed.

Changing genetic makeup, she finds she wants what she didn't, and doesn't what she did. She ponders:
    'How and why has he done this to me? Is this primal, evolution functioning? Or, is it something higher? It feels so new and fresh, pure, like no one has opened this packet of feelings before.'

He has planted a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Too Much Booze

Take me out the back and shoot me. I made the biggest mistake of my life and almost lost somebody that means the world to me. I didn't end up losing them, but I hurt them badly.

Carly = the sum of all the insulting names I know, multiplied by infinity.

I just spent the past 72 hours drinking, being drunk or recovering from my drunkeness. Not a clever idea, but something that happens every so often. I have a feeling this is what nudged my idiocy along.

Updated 07-09-2009 at 08:54 AM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. On the Wall.

Several times a day I pause in front of the framed memorabilia on the wall. It's not a jersey, a bat, nor a poster. It's probably not worth much and the signature on the postcards won't impress anyone. But it means the world to me.

This is the postcard that I pause to read:

Dear Mum,
    Am prisoner of war. Unwounded, in good health and spirit. Hope all well. Don't worry, love and kisses,
    George

That's ...

Updated 06-22-2009 at 11:07 AM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Meep

You came to me again today. You enveloped me in your life-giving embrace, soaking into my core and bringing me back from the brink of death.

At first, I ducked my head, hunched my shoulders and hurried my steps. You continued your gentle assault, ignoring that I shyed away.

I gradually came to accept you, appreciate you. I pulled back my shoulders, raised my face to the sky as you showered my body in kisses; my hair, cheeks, lips and then you started to penetrate my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast