View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

[CENTER]

I promise to write nothing of value.

1. Musical mention

Purely for my own selfish reasons, here are the last few songs added to my phone (which doubles as a Mp3 player):

• Vanilla by British India - I think I like this due to residual adolescent tendancies.
    • Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons - Awesome song, may be getting sick of it already, due to over playing by myself and the radio station.
    • The Reeling by Passion Pit - I relate to this. Listen to the words!
    • Dog Days Are Over by Florence + The Machine - Her voice! She could sing
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Testing

I don't understand how one day I can feel so confident and beautiful, and the next I feel ugly, hideous.

The best days are when I'm so happy I don't think about appearances at all. The mirror is irrelevant.
    True happiness is not noticing the superficial things.

I've been thinking a lot about mortality, my mortality. I wonder what I could withstand mentally and physically before I gave up.

I think about secret rebels within my body, counting down ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Take a bow

This is craziness, it's so goddamn insane.

I love it, and I've never been happier.

Thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Panic

There's this claustrophobic feeling of panic that I get sometimes, it's like when I get stuck in a piece of clothing and want to tear and claw my way out. I feel like I get stuck in life and need to rip it to shreds, escape, so that I can breathe freely again.

I think it's the new job? City living? Or maybe the freedom and endless choices that I have in front of me. They're smothering me.

I'm drowning in possibilities
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ramble Ramble

Oh hi!
    I've just got home from my friend's birthday drinks. The people that I went with wanted to come home early, so I came home early too. It's probably a good thing for two reasons:
    1. I have to go to the farm early tomorrow morning to pick up the rest of my stuff (for some reason I wrote 'myself' instead of 'my stuff', I don't know what i left of myself on the farm, but whatever it was, it can stay there).
    2. I've had a bit to drink and I'm kind of a bit blurry now... Any ...

Updated 07-24-2009 at 12:48 PM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast