Blog Comments

No, no. We all have our thoughts on mortality. Doesn't everyone struggle with it? And you are way too young for it to consume you. It gets worse with age.
    Updated 10-12-2009 at 01:38 PM by Virgil
    Skib - I just don't understand how my brain can be so stupid! You know it's happening, yet can't convince it otherwise.

Virgil - Sigh? Is this because you're sick of hearing about it? Or is it something you have trouble with yourself?
    I'm stuck, mortality is something I struggle with, yet immortality would wear thin after a while...
    Mortality. *sigh*
    Being human is great, isn't it? I hate those 'ugly' days too. Nothing goes right, we hate everything about ourselves, everyone else has it so much easier and is so much better looking. At least that seems how it is for me. Hope you feel better!
    No problem. I'm just doin' nuthin' as usual.
    Such language; there are children here.
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.
    Or rather, smothering in possibilities? Drowning sounds better, anyway!

Maybe it's the weight of all those responsiblities and expectations. That would do it for me anyway!!!

(And good luck, by the way, dealing with all of it! )
    I don't know Comedian, that question, combined with your avatar, and his wise and knowing look, is just too funny!
    Kev: I'm so caught out!

Virgil: I was told homemade... Whatever that means It tasted authentic.
    Homemade limoncello? Really? Not distilled at home? Or just adding lemon juice to some clear liquor like vodka? I love limoncello.
    A FEW drinks, Carly? Your writing style seems to reveal more
    Did you ever get that recipe?
    I'm sorry to hear that Carly. Let me try to nudge you back to your natural bright genius-ness. *passes her some warm coffee and slice of white bread*
    Thanks everyone for your kind comments
    Gosh that is so sweet. And beautiful.
    This is great. Very, very potent and powerful.
    Super. I would have all that framed and hanging on a wall too. He deserves the honor.
    You honor your father greatly as he did his country in his trails and tribulations. I can well uderstand why that postcard is of great value. My father was in the Pacific during WW2 but would never talk about it--ever.
    Wow, I'm so glad chance was in your favor and those letters were discovered. What a beautiful way to get to know him even better, to continue to feel on intimate terms with someone you love so much.