View RSS Feed

IJustMadeThatUp

[CENTER]

I promise to write nothing of value.

1. It Rained.

It rained tonight after not raining for a long time. The air smelt sweet and heavy, like lanolin, as I drove home. I was expecting the oily, thick texture, and almost sour taste on my tongue that lanolin leaves.

I stopped next to a dark blue car at the traffic lights. The driver took off too fast and skidded on the slick road. The tires squealed, the car jerked sideways, the driver corrected the car's path and continued on their way.

I turned, then turned, then turned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm-a-singing the FREAK OUT song!

I wish I just had a wee bit of courage... Just enough to click a button and make my life perfect.

Can somebody lend me some?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Proving my indecisiveness... Or am I?

I've decided I'm never going to get that elusive degree, well, I'm at least well on my way to not getting my degree. After deciding for some reason or other that I would withdraw from all of my units last semester and then failing to submit my 'transfer to another degree' form, this semester I am doing:
    • Intro to Literature
    • Intro to Environmental Science
    • Intro to Information Technology

I will not finish the English degree. I thought hard about it, I did really well in ...

Updated 01-08-2010 at 11:52 AM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Token

I was leaving work, nervous about a doctor's appointment I was going to. A car pulled up beside me and out hopped a girl I had helped out recently, a bunch of hand picked roses in her hands.

She said that when she had told her husband how nice I had been to her, he picked me the roses from their garden. It was a rather lovely gesture and made me forget my white coat syndrome for a while.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Terrific

I feel like being a prolific blog writer of questionable quality. This is just my current mood, and with my track record, two blog entries, two days in a row, is prolific for me. It's quite an easy achievement. Instant gratification is fun.

Anyway, I just lost about two hours of my life on an internet provider's support line, AND MY PROBLEM WASN'T FIXED! Do you think they'll laugh if I send them a bill for two hours of my life? You never know, those two hours might come in handy... ...

Updated 10-19-2009 at 07:55 AM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast