View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. New blog v old blog

Blog, I have a confession...

I'm cheating on you with my old blog *ducks for cover* So far, I've had a warm reception back into the site, we'll see if it lasts. I feel like I was more fun in my old blog.. Plus I could use swear words and say naughty things without repercussions

Anyway, the point of this is to tell you I've added some pics from my recent trip to my albums. Feel free to have a look and feel jealous
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Note To Self

Stop relying on other people to put meaning into your life. You'll only be let down.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Back to the Grindstone

I've been back from holidays now for just over a week, and I've got a severe case of realityitis. Work is depressing and I'm sorely missing a certain someone. It's very hard to go back to text messages after having them in real life for two weeks.

My bad mood has meant that I'm making more effort to keep myself busy, so I don't dwell on my little miseries. I even went jogging tonight, after playing a netball Grand Final this morning - we lost - so you can tell I'm in dire straights ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. On the Other Side of the World

It's funny what a powerful effect choices, and events can have on our lives. It makes me wonder how I came to be here, what specific events led me here..

Our life paths must be so intricate and convoluted with the constant cris-crossing of other people's paths across our own. It makes me dizzy to think of it, I feel tiny, yet huge and significant at the same time. Life didn't pick this for me. I made it happen... It makes you think what else is possible, doesn't it?

Updated 02-06-2010 at 02:29 PM by IJustMadeThatUp

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It Rained.

It rained tonight after not raining for a long time. The air smelt sweet and heavy, like lanolin, as I drove home. I was expecting the oily, thick texture, and almost sour taste on my tongue that lanolin leaves.

I stopped next to a dark blue car at the traffic lights. The driver took off too fast and skidded on the slick road. The tires squealed, the car jerked sideways, the driver corrected the car's path and continued on their way.

I turned, then turned, then turned ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast