Blog Comments

I have never been involved with this, but I wanted to wish you the very best of luck in it. Go for it, girl! You only live once.
    ~K♥zzo
    Welcome back. I plan on spending time here again after being away for a long, long time.

By the way, I appreciate your blogged thoughts.
    I have been her since 2010, love it.
    Hello, I also came back after a time away from LitNet.
    The place has changed quite a bit, but there are new and interesting people here. Some of my 'old' friends are still here, which was very nice to see.
    Welcome back to you!
    I'm still here. Been back quite a bit lately
    What a condemnation being made to love so much and not being loved in return. LOL
    What a baggage.
    Wow. Just rearrange the words into stanzas and you've got a powerful poem, just made that up. It's also powerful prose.

I hope you are well.
    You blew my mind when you mentioned the summer... until you said that you weren't working at "koala" park. That cleared things right up, haha.
    I am also glad that you're thinking of posting more often, I knew your blog briefly and then you were gone. For shame!
    Thanks guys

Yay for everyone!
    What these two have said -- it's good to see you back.
    Me too... nice to see this name pop up on one of my first log-ins in months!
    Good to see you again, Ijustmadethatup, and really excited to see what has changed.
    The pictures were outstanding! You make cold and snow look like fun! (well, snow is fun, for a short time anyway )
    Wonderful pictures! Looks like you had a heck of a good time.
    I looked at your photos. I am indeed, as suggested, jealous.
    I have plenty of snow, but no skis!
    Where is your old blog?
    Ha Ha Aye they are beasts (it's actually two different dogs). One I lost to a break up, but Ziggy (the one in the first picture) is still with me, much to my father's distaste - it makes it all the more fun
    I love the pictures of the dog! This is my first glance at your blog so I don't have anything else to add. But, both pictures of the dog are really good.
    No wonder why I come here. So many wise people keeping my head screwed on
    Seriously, we should take all the best quotes and snippets and publish a litnet self help book or something
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast