View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Caution!!! Rant ahead

by , 04-16-2010 at 12:24 AM (Nostalgia)
    I am too tired/frustrated/pissed off/wired to focus right now. But there is a serious rant on the horizon. prepare yourselves for a lot of asterisks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I love drinkin in the afternoon.

by , 04-09-2010 at 07:33 PM (Nostalgia)
    Just thought I'd let yall know.

Updated 04-09-2010 at 07:45 PM by skib

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. run

by , 04-06-2010 at 11:19 AM (Nostalgia)
    Do you ever have those days where you wake up and want nothing more than to disappear? All you want is to not see anyone for a long, long time? It was one of those mornings. I've been having all these wacky-*** dreams lately, no doubt compliments of the constant debate going on in my brain. (No, the effort with Girl A never got off the ground. I've all but given up on that.) Anyway, I've been dreaming these insane, weird yet entertaining dreams lately. This morning, I don't remember what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Drinkin' Again

by , 03-26-2010 at 12:02 AM (Nostalgia)
    Well, I've had a few too many tonight (possibly into the double digits by now. probably into the double digits by counting how many times it takes me to type the right letters) and I'm yet again into a rather divulgitory mood. Don't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and this blog is gone.
    In life of my recent failure to communicate, and thus screwing up a chance at a decent romantic relationship (the first chance I've had in over two years), I've been going over and over in my head ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. it must be spring . . .

by , 03-23-2010 at 08:00 PM (Nostalgia)
    Because we've got a gallon of snow per inch, every bit of it soaking with water. It started while I was in class, even though when I went into class it was forty degrees and spitting rain. I guess it started about three, right when the pros expected it. I came outside at four thirty to find two inches of slush and my coat collar filling up rather quickly with wet/cold.
    Anyway.
    I decided to stop by the store to get some coffee. I've managed to stretch the five pounds of coffee ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized