Blog Comments

Yes, I'm definitely back now ^_^ I plan on uploading new things ever so often too! Keep a lookout!
    Congratulations, Kriana, on a whole new you. Are you going to be visiting litnet occasionally now?
    Here i am, for those who desire to seek me out <3
    i've learned a lot to be honest...
    Ah from you're previous blog, juvinile detention. And I saw you won't answer the obvious follow on question. I understand. Hope you've learned something.
    no asking why im here... sorry
    not prison.... kids jail!!!!

yes it has a sink on top...

about the pizza party... it did not happen but will happen 6-12-09
    Gah! I'm really curious too! Prison? huh? seriously? or am I getting this wrong?
    Oh, I read your later blog first. How did you come to be there, if you don't mind my asking?
    Well, I have to admit to a littl e curiosity. How are you going to manage a pizza party? Curious minds want to know, Jekan! I have to echo Virgil's question: where the heck are you?

P.S. I did play "Character Brawls" yesterday!

P.P.S. I have a blog, of sorts, now, too. Would you be so kind as to read it and let me know what you think? Thanks, Q (aka mewtew)
    Where are you, in prison? That's a might aweful looking toilet. Is that a sink over the top?
    yep in juvie
    Woohoo! Congrats on making over 1000 posts! Yeah, boredom sucks, but so does studying for exams
    You rapscallion! You're in juvvie?
    Tell me about it ! Boredom is the worst.