View RSS Feed

life as a kitsunian...

well i have to tell you that this is not easy...

1. Moving to a new account!!!

by , 10-17-2013 at 03:00 AM (life as a kitsunian...)
    yes, it is i, jekan blazer, or rather, it was..
    Jekan was an alias i used back before i came out as Male to Female transgender.

Im simply going to make a new account and essentially ditch this one =c...

Feel bad for doing so, but it needs to be done. Wanna start fresh as the REAL me!

Look for me! Ill be Kriana Inara! <3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pizza party!!!

by , 06-05-2009 at 12:08 PM (life as a kitsunian...)
    im sure you are curious about the title... well i am going to have a pizza party tonight, at least i think i am... im really tired right now... it is hard to sleep at night because of many reasons... for one, there is the night light in my cell... ugh i hate that light... they cant turn it off because of policy... my matress is made of vinyl, and the bunk it sits on is solid concrete... then there are other kids banging on the walls, vents and sinks... others are whistling... at least i dont have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 6/4/09.....just another day...

by , 06-04-2009 at 12:11 PM (life as a kitsunian...)
    last night, the staff in here woke me up at 10:00p.m., and sent me to another unit to sleep because we have too many watch sheets... (a satch sheet just means that someone needs to be closely watched...) There were kids banging on the vents all night, and i couldnt sleep. then, at three in the morning the staff woke me up again,just after i went back to sleep, to get my blood drawn.... (ugh,i hate needles!!!)
    on the brighter side, i am alive, well fed (i get double portions of food), have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. boredom sucks... 6/3/09

by , 06-03-2009 at 01:04 PM (life as a kitsunian...)
    well its another day... and im bored out of my mind. anyways i was reading my manga when the computer booted me of the site...
    on a lighter note... i just boke a thousand posts yesterday!!!
    i wish i was free... oh yeah...i forgot...you didnt know i was in juvenile hall... whats it like? boring as hell... don't recommend coming here at all...
    Categories
    Uncategorized