Blog Comments

Thanks Jerry. xo
    Sad to see you go Mary. I hope your new path is lined with flowers and has someone special at the end of it. You are a good lady. Be happy xx
    dear zoo. You're too sweet. Good luck with you and your writing. I do wish you well. Xxox
    orphanpip. You did not arrive too late. Keeping up with pm's, so visiting regularly. But will be off line very shortly. Lovely knowing you Ciao sir. Xxoo
    Best of luck to you and your children Mary, bye bye. I fear I've arrived a bit late though.
    Hi Mary,
    Sorry to hear that you are leaving, we will all miss you and I am proud to have you as a friend. Thank you for all your support and encourage in those early days. xxx Take Care.
    Yes... See how patient I am with me. I shouldn't be back here, but come back to check this thread only. Go figure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryd.
    Baby steps Maxi... It's like giving up smoking or drinking. You can only do it gradually. xo
    It's true. I suppose one has to be patient with oneself. Hopefully it will take me not much more ♥
    Sweetie, Snowqueen, you I shall really miss. You are just so beautiful. With a big one of these ♥
    I have my reasons.
    Ciao love.
    xo
    Hey Mary I'm shocked! Why are you leaving us? Please don't do this, plz plz plz.
    Baby steps Maxi... It's like giving up smoking or drinking. You can only do it gradually. xo
    I too have tried to vanish from the Internet myself, and I too have been sucked back in one time after the other. It's a hard habit to pull out once it gets into the marrow. Then again, I admit I haven't tried hard enough.
    Thanks Jersea... Brrrm Brrrm... xo
    Mary- good luck and hope you come back to visit from time to time. I admire you for leaving, I have tried a few times and just get sucked back in, Every time...

I'll think of you driving into minivan heaven.
    Mr Pendragon, aren't you just the sweetest man. Sometimes we make mistakes in life and sometimes we make decisions that will change our lives dramatically. And I have to admit, change is a big pain in the backside. An offline friend once asked me which route I take when driving the kids to school everyday... I told him the same, one every day and I was completely frustrated with the rise of traffic in our area. Which made me nervous and snappy and almost making one too many mistakes behind the wheel. He said... "Change your route." Unheard of, I thought. But I did. Low and behold less traffic, less stress and no incidents. Then he turned to me and said... "Mary, you want change you have to take a different path." So I am. I've not seen much of a difference yet as I spent yesterday fighting off (maybe) the "three" that you speak of. It's just another path Pendragon, it's all good. Someone else will fall into Litnets world and your's truly will be forgotten very soon. It's ok. Really. Just remember me as the person who changed direction. xoxo
    Gonna miss you, Maryd! hope you ultimately agree to stay but if not, best blessings on you as you depart. But for everyone who would want to "see the back of you", there are probably three that wish you'd stay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Varenne Rodin
    You are my favorite person on litnet, Mary. I left a place a long time ago, thinking it for the best. When I got lonesome for old friends and returned, all the old friends had gone. I think they are lost to me forever. Here is what I'm getting at: if you want to come back at any time, please don't hesitate to do so. No one could or would fault you for returning, should you ever need the company of Litnet nerds. You and I didn't know each other well, but that's part of the beauty of these exchanges. Your kindness has made an impact on me, and I wish you every happiness on your journey.
    Um, thank you I guess. I'm not really sure who you are. But thanks muchly for your imput.

Quote Originally Posted by tailor STATELY
    You've made me: welcome, smile, laugh, wonder, sad, sadder, laugh again; but it's the smiles I'll miss the most - just seeing your name posted always brought a smile to my face.

Goodbye dear poet.

:tailor STATELY
    Oh Tailor, you my love I will miss. I smile you say.
    Here's one, for you.

The smile on my face is for you
    And my smile on my heart is true.
    You've made me: welcome, smile, laugh, wonder, sad, sadder, laugh again; but it's the smiles I'll miss the most - just seeing your name posted always brought a smile to my face.

Goodbye dear poet.

:tailor STATELY
    You are my favorite person on litnet, Mary. I left a place a long time ago, thinking it for the best. When I got lonesome for old friends and returned, all the old friends had gone. I think they are lost to me forever. Here is what I'm getting at: if you want to come back at any time, please don't hesitate to do so. No one could or would fault you for returning, should you ever need the company of Litnet nerds. You and I didn't know each other well, but that's part of the beauty of these exchanges. Your kindness has made an impact on me, and I wish you every happiness on your journey.
    WHAT! but I just made it back !!! Facebook wont be the same without your love and cheer :'( Mwah
    Ciao Virgil. xo
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast