View RSS Feed

Introductions

This is where I introduce myself or different likes and dislikes.

1. Likes and Dislikes Music

Ok. Let’s talk likes and dislikes: Music.

On the music front, I prefer Adult Contemporary. I like some of the recent music, but most of it, I do not like.

I like the Easy Listening artists: Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, Air Supply.

I have recently ventured into the Jazz section at the Walmart. I have liked Anita Baker for awhile. Last December, I found Diana Krall. I have completed collecting all of HER albums and will not begin working on getting the ...
    Categories
    Introductions
  2. Public Profile Picture Pontification, Pretty Please

Posted to Vistor Comments by Virgil 09-29-2008 03:26 PM
    I wasn't sure if a guy or a girl would post a picture with a girl's behind exposed like that.
    Posted to Comment on Blog page by Dark Muse 09-29-2008 at 07:17
    Really like your profile picture by the way.
    Posted to Vistor Comments by Anza on 10/1/08 09:59 PM
    Wow! I love your profile pic!! The story of Pygmalion and Galatea is really quite remarkable.
    I first thought the picture was ...
    Categories
    Introductions
  3. Likes and Dislikes: Books

Let’s start on the literature front. I did not like reading at all until the ninth grade.
    I can still remember the name of the book that I first read for pleasure, my friend who loaned the book to me, the classroom, my position in the classroom, the subject, and the teacher’s name on that fateful day.
    After that day, I read everything I got my hands on. I could not get enough. I read newspapers, magazines, and books in the library I previously ignored. That is when I found John Norman, ...
    Categories
    Introductions
  4. Hey, wait a minute, I wrote a Blog

This is my one month anniversary with Literature Network Forums. I would like to begin this (my first blog ever) by saying it has been a real joy in my life to find a place that speaks about Literature with passion, conviction, and enthusiasm.

I have been on a few forums that called people names, threw insults, and spread lies if you did not agree with them. I have had some ‘heated’ discussions with some very intelligent members, but not once did they resort to name calling; although

Updated 09-30-2008 at 01:53 PM by LC_Lancer (Hard to read thus I changed the color only!)

Categories
    Introductions