View RSS Feed

Clue

Ongoing things in my CLUE class. I feel those who might be interested ought to know.

1. CLUE Oct. 22 08

by , 10-22-2008 at 05:31 PM (High School)
    Well, today was a bit better than yesterday. My friend (I shall name him ragamuffin) ragamuffin paid me a buck 50 to up his grade 1 pt on homework, so he got a 69(yes, very ironic) Thus providing me with lunch money for later. Mrs. S for warned me off my board-game project due in two days... It would probably be smart to start, don't you agree?

We went over our diagramming sentences test. I failed admirably. Half the class talked with Mrs. S over their SS, the other half(my half) ...
    Categories
    Clue
  2. CLUE today

by , 10-21-2008 at 07:09 PM (High School)
    Well, today I arrived nearly late to school, so I had to carry my baratone all around the school until third period band. Useless heavy luggage

Well, in CLUE today, I arrived in, behind in my reading of Great Expectations because of other work I've been focused on ib miscellaneous classes. A few days earlier I turned in a Short Story, and tosay we were all going to go over them with our teacher, I'll name her Mrs. S in my blog, as I don't care to get too personal. Mrs. S pulled ...
    Categories
    Clue