View RSS Feed

title

description

1. The Epitome of Epicness

BEFORE YOU DIE (or before he dies) GET ON TO TICKETMASTER.COM FIND THE NEXT SHOWING FOR A PAUL MCCARTNEY CONCERT IN YOUR STATE (IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT CITY) AND GO! IF THE CONCERT IS IN ANOTHER CITY PACK UP AND DRIVE. I AM TELLING YOU IT WILL BE THE MOST LIFE ALTERING, WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AWESOME, EPIC, MAGICAL EXPERIENCE YOU WILL EVER KNOW. IT IS THE CLOSEST TO A NATURAL HIGH YOU WILL EVER GET!

Okay, so now that you must have gotten the main point allow me to elaborate.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Egack!

I have not posted a blog in foreversssssssss.
    So, for updates, I have already bragged about this enough but I am advancing to regionals in Literary Criticism for UIL.

I took 6th place in Ready Writing for UIL and I am an alternate.

I just started writing again, I am loving every milisecond of it. I have not done it in so long that I just started pouring on to a paper and I can not stop now. I even found myself writing in the middle of Spanish class.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Awakening :p

Okay, finished The Awakening this morning. I was like, "I KNEW SHE WOULD DROWN! I KNEW IT!" in the middle of my theatre test I had finished and other were still testing and I totally was reading my english assignment and yelled that. It was one of those moments and I was that kid.

I am toally enjoying theatre. I was in two school perfomances during Jr. High (yes, Jr. High) and I quit when I got to highschool because my former teacher was a freak and the high school 9th ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wowsers...

The Awakening....the epitome of sexual frustration. That book is so freaking intense. Incredibly intense. I am not really one who enjoys listening or reading to the feminist ideals and what not, but this book is rather entertaining. However, I cannot see why she does not like her husband. There is not as much of a reign of opression from him as I expected there to be. I actually like him. The only thing that he complains about is her doing stupid things like, leaving the house and not telling where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. omg homebodies!

Oh snizzaps!

Guess what?!
    I haven't been on in forever!! With xmas and finals and everything, life has been freaking tiresome!! I just finished up with finals today and am finally able to chill for the first time in about a month! Hells yes! I've had quite a few changes. I'm going to graduate early, I quit debate, I am no longer talking to my best friend...the list goes on. Its been odd.

I'm going to start getting on more, but we shall see. In other news, I have ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast