View RSS Feed

The Nation of the Glorious Turnip

Everything one needs to know about the Infinite Universe, Mars and the Nation of the Glorious Turnip.

1. I am alone

by , 08-06-2010 at 06:19 PM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    But amongst friends, so not truly alone
    yet I can't help but feel that without me, I am nothing, which seems obvious, but many people tend to forget themselves, and find their lives depend more on other people than on their own achievements. This worries me, is this what is happening to me? I have few achievements to speak off, yet I feel complete, if a little alone. Modern society isn't an easy place to be situated in. Expectations of relatives, friends and loved ones, they all compete for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Not quite sure about this.

by , 08-04-2010 at 05:19 PM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    Is a certainty of considerable doubt decidedly indecisive by choice?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Designated entry 1

by , 06-06-2010 at 06:36 AM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    This entry is designated for a future in which I re-invent time travel.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Stupid hammocks!

by , 03-29-2010 at 09:32 PM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    Shall I post to my blog the thoughts of my stupidity? A perspective limited to self delusion and endless confusion. Lazy as I am, the findings will be limited, to a mere touch of simplicity. Stupid I am, silent in revelation, a boring consternation.

Contradiction, fools for the newest revelation. There is a falsehood in trepidation. Stupidity, I reject your ability to hamper me creatively. Through serendipity I shall embrace you. However as stupidly you smile, I will be here for a ...
    Categories
    Random stuff
  5. A tribute to fallout

by , 03-21-2010 at 02:58 AM (The Nation of the Glorious Turnip)
    So just now I got to thinking about this lovely game I used to play called fallout, and also fallout 2, and most recently, fallout 3, and I typed in some stuff in word and before I knew it I had a whole slew of short little lines about the game (mostly the 3rd instalment, the rest has been so long ago) So without much ado, I give you:

A minimal tribute to Fallout!

Passed the broken bell
    towers
    a lone wanderer
    lost in the wastes
    of post nuclear ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast