It's been some time since I posted a blog entry, and it's been some time that I've last visited this place. I was reading my earlier blog posts and I can't really believe how immature, young, and stupid I was when I first registered to Literature Network. A lot's happened since 2011 and all I can say is that it hasn't been pretty.
But for good news, I'm now the manager for a meat department. Temporarily. My manager decided to quit a couple weeks ago and it's been a little stressful
I suppose..well..it's been two years since the last time I signed into LitNet. I mean..holy Hell in a hand basket. So much has changed since the last time I came here. I cannot begin to explain the changes specifically. Literature-wise, I'm still writing (well, typing) to keep my skills up. I had a car accident the same year I signed up and I suffered a concussion. Since then things have not been the same.
I graduated high school! Class of 2010! Late, but I thought I'd let the people
80% of the U.S. says "Oh ****" when they slide into a ditch from snow, the other 20% in Alaska say "Hold my beer and watch this."
I'm tasting copper in my throat and I have pains all through out my gastrointestinal area. I'm leaving for the clinic soon.
..//ERROR (INSUFFICIENT RUNTIME)
..///PURGING - - ->
"It was thirteen days..thirteen days since the Maruvians burned our fleet! Morning's Dawn was the first to go..then our Prowler Panther. They boarded our ship and murdered the crew leaving twenty-three alive. I don't know what happened after that.." the crewman
Updated 01-16-2009 at 12:27 AM by TexJR