View RSS Feed

Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.

Due to posting my first few writings in "uncategorized" I guess I'll continue to post them there.

1. Yes, I'm still here...

by , 04-16-2009 at 07:26 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    So in case you havent noticed... I'm still here. All that hype about me leaving was pretty pointless. I went back up to my ranch, and I was informed that instead of staying at the computer-less house I stayed in last year, I would be staying in the bunk house. Which, obviously, has a computer. On that note, due to work and such I still wont be on as often but much more than I thought.

Getting back to work here is a great feeling. I didnt have to go through all that "this is what ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Untitled

by , 04-13-2009 at 03:04 AM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    She offered herself
    A human sacrifice of feeling
    “Love” she called it
    I could not call back
    Refusing her offer
    Of body
    And blood
    Innocence on a silver platter
    Tempting,
    Like an apple from the tree
    That stands alone
    In the center of the garden
    “You broke me
    I loved you
    Could you not love back?”
    I refused
    To cheapen the words

I realized that i didnt put this in my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Farewell to all.

by , 04-12-2009 at 03:33 AM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    So as many of you know, I work on a ranch. As I write this, I am not at such ranch. During the cold months, the only jobs to be done up there are feeding and snow removal. And with the way the economy is, I moved back down to the city when winter set in. Well the snow has lifted and spring is upon us. Which means that I will be returning. I love the mountains and it is where I belong, so I am happy to get back. My one regret... internet access up there is very limited. The last few months I have ...

Updated 04-12-2009 at 03:40 AM by kevinthediltz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Technology

by , 04-07-2009 at 02:08 AM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    So I bought a new phone service today. Due to my line of work, Im out in the hills with no signal when I need one. My previous service was absolute ****. 25,000 acres (in other words, a square of 6 1/2 miles by 6 1/2 miles), and 3 places where I got service. What the hell? Anywho, I changes service, and in turn, bought a new phone. I dont ask much when buying a phone. The dude selling it too me asked what I was looking for as a phone. I replied: one that makes calls would be nice. I dont need to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. God of my world

by , 04-05-2009 at 04:13 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    The morning wakes
    A moan of outrage
    A lonely bed
    A lonely house
    A lonely hillside
    The thorn in his side
    The knife in his back
    Sun shines
    Rain falls
    No celebration
    Of the normal life
    Empty ditches