View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Drunken rambling

by , 12-15-2011 at 11:55 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    "I want to know everything.
    I want to be everywhere.
    I want to **** everyone in the world.
    I want to do something that matters."

-Lyric from "I do not want This" By Nine Inch Nails

Have I ever done something that mattered? Have I ever made a hint of difference in anyone's life? Honestly? I ask this to myself daily.

Maybe two weeks ago, a friend of mine asked me, legitimately I might add, if I had a flaw. An odd ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hello again

by , 10-19-2011 at 11:26 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    Hello again, all.
    Kevinthediltz here. An old user.
    I have not been on in a long time. And I mean long time. Due to lots of mixed emotions about a lot of things. And also due to a large lack of writing in the past year. I miss you all! And I really want to use this place like I used to. I want to continue to write like I used to. I suppose we will see how that goes. I hope at least a few of you remember me. And to those of you who I haven't met, hello! I am Kevinthediltz. It is nice ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Schneeeeww!

by , 11-18-2009 at 09:48 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    The mountain opened today.
    And god was it fantastic. I had forgotten how much I love to ski. I went up early thinking "I'll just get one or two runs in" I had on my new powder skis because I wanted to try them out even though there was no powder. But I got there early enough that I could put some fresh tracks through the trees. AND I saw my the first kid of the year to get clipped by a crazy. Snowboarder was being cocky and just caught this kid in ski school. Didn't even stop to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I keep death prisoner

by , 11-15-2009 at 05:27 AM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    Death waits for me at the door.
    Like looking into a mirror.
    Skin dripping off bones.
    I keep it locked away.

Boots click on the concrete floor
    It paces back and forth in its cell
    Beating the walls
    Feeding on the dark

Its plea is tempting
    Spoken through a crack
    "I'm waiting for you
    Let me free you from this"

It pants and houls and waits for a fall
    Licks the air for blood ...

Updated 11-15-2009 at 05:29 AM by kevinthediltz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Holy crap its been a while.

by , 10-22-2009 at 09:18 PM (Poems, general writings, ravings, and other things.)
    HOLY CRAP ITS BEEN A WHILE!
    For those of you that don't remember me, I'm kevin. I've been busy and just doing alot of other stuff. I even have that banner at the top of this page that says "Hey kevinthediltz, you haven't posted in a long time. Why not.... blah blah blah. Oh well. Anyway. An update. I'm still at the ranch right now. But soon I'll be moving at bit further up. About 2000 more vertical feet. To winter park. Working an atv plow for the ski resort. I'm pretty excited. Work ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast