View RSS Feed

No Limits on Imagination!

What the mind can make up is Amazing! Let the Imagination be released, Let the love of writing take over!

1. College VII

by , 12-07-2010 at 06:12 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Well, It's getting awfully close to Finals time. To most college students, it's not a big deal...well, maybe it's just the freshman students.

Remember when I said I hated doing assignments online? Well, I still do. But the English class I had, it was required. even though I still couldn't get it to work, my teacher still found a way to save me. She said she never usually do this, but she gave me another way to make it up. Her exception: I'm a good student who put effort to be on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. College Extra: Honors Expo

by , 12-02-2010 at 03:34 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hey guys,

So I don't know if I said this on Monday, but I partook in The Honors Expo at my college. This is where those who were honor students, and/or had a presidential scholarship would show off their Honors project and what they learned from it. And its completely volunteer-able.
    And I, with not so much experience in presenting a powerpoint, volunteered to do it. For my project I volunteered to help a program called New Life Center, where those who are seeking shelter from ...

Updated 12-03-2010 at 01:05 AM by Beautifull

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. College VI

by , 11-29-2010 at 01:55 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hello!

One thing I've noticed here, is that canceling a class is a good thing. And here, it's better to withdraw than have a bad grade. I mean it, three people dropped out of my math class just this morning! All because the last test we took, they got such low scores. Someone had an 8%! But what's so funny is he's one of the ones who stayed! But yes, I was so surprised when I came in to my class, where usually there's four people at my table is now one. Me! I admit, I was so lonely! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. College V

by , 11-21-2010 at 11:41 PM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hello!!!

So, nearing the end of the semester! Whoo!! Yeah, classes end December 18th, and counting the holidays, that means I only have less than twelve class days left! Whow! Scary now that I think about it. I guess it could've been harder though, and I bet it's not gonna get any easier as the semesters accumulate.

I have only two final exams though, and the other classes I have are going to just add up the exams I already took. Cool beans if you ask me. And the ...

Updated 11-23-2010 at 04:31 AM by Beautifull

Categories
    College
  5. College IV

by , 11-11-2010 at 03:19 AM (No Limits on Imagination!)
    Hey guys,

I don't like to complain...it's just that I think I would've enjoyed college more if I had the dorm experience. I wonder how it would be, and who I would've met. It sounds exciting, but at the same time, I know there are "those" kind of roommates, which make you regret ever deciding to go to college in the first place. Well, either way, I am where am.

Well, my first semester of college is almost over. Approximately 5 weeks until it's over. As the ...

Updated 11-23-2010 at 04:32 AM by Beautifull

Categories
    College
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast