View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Eight Obstacles to be Avoided to have Firm Spiritual and Moral Reformations

by , 12-26-2013 at 03:19 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.
    Following obstructions hinder sustainable spiritual and moral reformations.

1- Keeping only short-term matters in view and ignoring accountability in Hereafter.

2- Habits can weaken practices.

3- Thinking that some sins and some virtues are big and some are small.

4- Environment and copying others without care.

5- Meeting family needs by improper means.

6- No constant self check. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Love All Good Deeds, Abhor All Sins; No Virtue and Sin is Small.

by , 12-18-2013 at 03:54 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Two-prong approach is the best strategy in spiritual struggle. First part is try to do all virtues with likeness and second is to abhor and avoid all sins related to God, self and society. It sound good on ears but need lots of attention. This attention can be achieved if we make certain benchmarks in the light of divine teaching, to check our current position and then take corrective measures. Following are some issues, which are reminded by Ahmadiyya Khalifah (may Allah be his ...
  3. A Dear Heart and a Sacred Trust.

by , 12-05-2013 at 01:25 PM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. A heart that yearns to get nearness of God is dear to God. Nearness of God comes with fulfilling purpose of creation. Holy Quran tells that objective of creation is to recognize God and to worship Him. The worship does not mean only to offer five daily Prayers, it also means to live a pious and pure life and live peacefully in society with good morals.

When people forget God and morals, it is like a long dark night. The true sun rises when God sends Prophets ...

Updated 12-06-2013 at 02:39 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Comments by Guests during Ahmadiyya Khalifah’s Visit of Asia Pacific.

by , 11-26-2013 at 03:25 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you.

Recently Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah visited Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. He met his Community, dignitaries of these nations, addressed to annual spiritual gatherings (Jalsa Salana) and inaugurated mosques. According to careful estimates, his message of true peaceful Islam reached to 35 million people in the region.

Just as specimen, remarks by few guests [more than 25 available] are given below:

Singapore
    1- One ...

Updated 11-26-2013 at 07:01 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Australia, NewZealand: Message of Love and Peace from Ahmadiyya Mosques.

by , 11-05-2013 at 09:05 AM (The Promised Revival -- To Bring Faith Back Even If It Had Gone To Pleiades (i.e. weakened).)
    Peace be on you. Australia and New Zealand have two new mosques built by Ahmadiyya Muslims. So far, by the Grace of God, wherever Ahmadiyya Muslims have built mosques in the world, the introduction to true Islam has increased many times more. They built mosques by offering financial sacrifices; ladies offer their ornaments and children their pocket-money and others offer manual services.

In two inaugural Friday Sermons, Ahmadiyya Muslim Khalifah has explained the responsibilities ...

Updated 11-05-2013 at 09:52 AM by YALASH

Categories
    Uncategorized